New Kits

lol never noticed Avai had this many kits!
I was thinking what would happen when Cruzeiro was there, we only have blue and white, but since Avai have 6 choices that won't matter!

kuh-bearbeitet.jpg

balksz1wsgcopy.jpg

LOL wtf is that ? that kit is ugly as hell

Hey stupid guys.!:CURSE:

Especially KICK OFF and omer!

Shut the f.ck up your dirty mouths! It doesn't concern you.:RANT:

Last edited:
whats wrong with 3 or 4 kits ? every team has home,away and a third kit not only turkish teams stop talking bullshit
Just because my joke was aimed at Beşiktaş doesn't mean I was having a dig at Turkish teams in general. It was merely an observation due to the fact for the last few years Beşiktaş have released 3 or 4 kits, and every single one of them would have clashed against any team wearing black and white.

What my argument is, if a team has three or four kits per season then what is the point in making them all the same colour? Away kits are supposed to be functional, after all they are supposed to distinguish a team from their opponents in the event of a colour clash, that's the purpose.

However, when a team in black and white stripes decides to have an away kit in white with black stripes on the front, then the purpose of that away kit is one of uselessness. Then when you add to that a third kit in black with silver on the front, which in certain light looks like white, then it really does take the piss.

Yes it does happen in other countries, I agree - look at Brazil, there are several teams with totally unfunctional away kits there. Or in the case of Avaí, three or four totally unfunctional away kits.

The brand is Vandanel, they made a lot of kits for teams in the lower divisions of the Football League but the first time they've come up with something for a Premier League club. Apparently the fact that Wigan are wearing Vandanel kits this season hasn't gone down well with their fans though.

Meanwhile here's the new Anderlecht away kit... and before anyone starts, no their sponsor is not THAT BNP...

anderlecht-09-10-adidas-away-kit.jpg

Football Shirt Culture has it as being the new home kit, but on Anderlecht's official website it is listed in their shop as the away kit. The home kit is the same as last season's (the white one), but with the new sponsor, apparently.

Last edited:
Just because my joke was aimed at Beşiktaş doesn't mean I was having a dig at Turkish teams in general. It was merely an observation due to the fact for the last few years Beşiktaş have released 3 or 4 kits, and every single one of them would have clashed against any team wearing black and white.

What my argument is, if a team has three or four kits per season then what is the point in making them all the same colour? Away kits are supposed to be functional, after all they are supposed to distinguish a team from their opponents in the event of a colour clash, that's the purpose.

However, when a team in black and white stripes decides to have an away kit in white with black stripes on the front, then the purpose of that away kit is one of uselessness. Then when you add to that a third kit in black with silver on the front, which in certain light looks like white, then it really does take the piss.

Yes it does happen in other countries, I agree - look at Brazil, there are several teams with totally unfunctional away kits there. Or in the case of Avaí, three or four totally unfunctional away kits.

anyway dude i understand ur point :)

I definitely do not like it. However, they'll surely sell a lot of those since they are the first team seriously pretending the title.

The good and very good point of this one, is the fact Avaí won't create a jersey like this one.

Man Citeh away confirmed

manchester-city-09-10-away-umbro-kit-2.jpg

I thought the white kit with the sash was going to be the away but looks like that'll be the third kit.

Ah yes, lets take an old Leeds shirt from seven years ago, add pinstripes to it and voilà...... erm yeah Airness suck.

The away kit is just as horrendous.

Back
Top Bottom