New Kits

yes its gk kit
Hmm, I thought the keeper kit was the dark grey/black one with turquoise trim and letters on it? Hmm.

Oh and that Everton away kit is rank, though it would be a big hit with Jaygrim and Joe, would match the slippers! :P

They are nice, maybe they should have their own thread...

I was just about to put that maybe 3 pics would have been more than enough. Typical over excitement!!

As soon as i hit the top pic i skipped to the next page lol

MANUTD 09-10 GK Away kit

NISI20090724_0001345612_web.jpg

NISI20090724_0001345975_web.jpg

200907242230171203_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah well they need the yellow one for when they play Blackburn or Wigan, seeing as the other two would clash.

Pompey away

portsmouth-09-10-away-canterbury-kit.jpg

portsmouth-09-10-away-canterbury-kit-2.jpg

It's a bit like their home (yes, home) kit in the mid 70's, not sure about the odd placement of the logos though!

Aston Villa home

aston-villa-09-10-home-nike-kit-4.jpg

aston-villa-09-10-home-nike-kit-5.jpg

aston-villa-09-10-home-nike-kit-6.jpg

Doesn't look a great deal different from the last one

There's going to be a pic posted of every kit they'll be wearing next season.

So that's 200 images then :(, bloody hell teams in Turkey have more kits per season than Man Yoo.

looks like idiotic kits are in style these days.
that guy's nose is more original and more good looking than the kit.

If Catania drew Vicenza away in the Coppa Italia they would be proper fucked. Ah yes let's have a red third kit... whats the home kit? RED and blue stripes.

Oh and I'm eagerly awaiting the 1563783910671896789015701750 Galatasaray kits. :D

If Catania drew Vicenza away in the Coppa Italia they would be proper fucked.
it's Catania after all, what did you espect from them? :FAIL:

Anyway.. Does anyone have some photos of the new Valenciennes kits (as I've only seen the home one so far, in this thread)? I knew they were going to be released this weekend but I can't access their official site anymore :CRY:

Back
Top Bottom