New Kits

Away Kit
x1h9n8.jpg

Can you smeeeeeeeeeeellllllll-lalalalala....

I hope for their sake they play a friendly with Fiorentina, and see how well and truly FUCKED they are.

Ridiculous choice of kits. I know Real Valladolid had a purple and white striped home and a purple away for the last 2 seasons but having a purple and black striped third kit (when last season's third was black) is just stupid. ¡Cómo joder estúpido!

I see what you did there.

lol

But still normally its the away team that has to change their kit to not mess up the game, against Valladolid its the opposite, the home team has to change their kit to not match the away team.
Any1 knows how i can send a curriculum to Puma/Nike/Adidas because i think i am a bit better with colors and templates then their current designers..

I remember Celtic a few seasons ago having a similar issue - they had the usual hoops at home, dark green for an away kit and a green and black striped third kit (the previous season's away). That was really stupid of them considering they had to play at Hibernian twice that season, causing a bad kit clash.

Back
Top Bottom