New Kits

Shakhtar away and gk

22396__max_gal.jpg

22403__max_gal.jpg

----------------------

Zenit wear nike in next season. on the rumors same temp like away Arsenal. home white with light blue detals, away dark blue with light blue detals.

err.. nobody is there...:JAY:

The Inter kit is lovely - another simple and classy kit from Nike. Good to see the stripes on the back of the shirt (and Shakhtar as well); I hate it when the back of the shirt is one colour as has become the trend.

Inter away kit is lovely, anyone know if their England kit is still available anywhere?

fantastic inter kits! simply the best in a few years. i also like new fonts and numbers, those old ones were boring.

Nope, it's real.

I think that new European kits terrible.

Btw really like the new Shakhtar kits:))

Last edited:
Reinas face looked like "two face", from a certain distance seemed like he had one pale face and one with make-up.
But they seem real, apart from that.

When are Beşiktaş ever going to have 3 kits that don't clash with one another? Must be the 10th season in a row!

1 is ok but nothing special, 2 is a great kit like river plate new grey kit, and 3 is nice (different) it looks like the Marseille on last season but warped.

It's best kits in Turkey I think. How is the back of kit 3 ? Same chess pattern or just black ? Also any goalkeeper kit ?

The home kit is identical to the 06/07 kit, but with a different collar. I bet the back of the shirt is fucked up yet again.

The home kit is identical to the 06/07 kit, but with a different collar. I bet the back of the shirt is fucked up yet again.

Seriously you have to find somthing else to moan about haha

Porto kits look beautiful. Inter, Liverpool, and Shaktar also classy. Besiktas doesn't look good at all. Who did they have before? Umbro?

Back
Top Bottom