New Kits

for me too first besiktas kit is better than the others. But no matter...
72974646.jpg
61188614.jpg
92361329.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously you have to find somthing else to moan about haha
Ah quiet you just because your team ditched a good 80's throwback kit for some Nike pubwear with a fucked up UEFA-friendly back design :SMUG:

Save the stripes.

If they play against a team in black and white they are proper fucked.

Mind you teams in Turkey have about 193028591857152901715 kits for each season - even then Beşiktaş would have every conceivable shade and pattern in black and white humanly possible!

Last edited:
Yeah, that was fucking ridiculous.

Though nowhere near as bad as Necaxa in 2003, now that was just stupid as stupid can go - home was red and white stripes, away was white with red sleeves, red side panels and a red stripe on the front. They wore that kit at Chivas, referee forgets the rules and confusion ensued.

Away kits are supposed to be functional and not be similar to the home kit for fuck sake.

they'll just pull out another horribly looking orange squadra II to play black and white teams instead of giving them a proper kit in the first place...i hate it.

The white with red stripes got discontinued, thank god, it was pointless. Chivas now have a navy blue away kit. If any MLS needs a functional third kit its FC Dallas - their home kit is white on the back, and their QPR ripoff away kit is white on the back, when they played Chicago Fire (in their away kit) there was a really terrible kit clash.

The player issue away kit had a plain red back hence the white numbers, don't know why, maybe MLS has pinched an idea off UEFA about numbers being so visible.

Burger King looks ridiculous, but it's good to know they are aware of it as well and have a sense of humor about it.

The king's mask on the inside is brilliant!

Those Getafe kits are rank, and the sponsor makes it worse.

Not sure if this has been posted - Schalke 3rd

090715_ausweich.jpg

The black one previous posted is officially the away kit

20800_gr.jpg

Burger King looks ridiculous, but it's good to know they are aware of it as well and have a sense of humor about it.

The king's mask on the inside is brilliant!
I loved it \o/
Imagine to see some guy on getafe scoring a goal and them celebrating like that :APPLAUD: LMAO

that's the best thing on a kit ever!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
[2]

The black one previous posted is officially the away kit

20800_gr.jpg
simply loved this black Schalke kit

Does Bayern München have those symbols in his logo?

So?

On the Bayern logo it represents the flag of Bavaria, why not mention 1860, they have just as much, if not more right to wear the Bavarian diamonds being a team established in the correct colours rather than the Bayern red.

Just a little thing that frustrates me with people assuming things in football.

I guess if it was an innocent straight question though, 'yes it does.' and I apologise for the rant.

Back
Top Bottom