New Kits

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Did anyone see the Nike kit the portuguese team wore in theri game yesterday vs NZ....

its like a Nike teamwear jersey but in the template of the current Dutch kit... spit... any reason why portugal are using this this kit?

Did anyone see the Nike kit the portuguese team wore in theri game yesterday vs NZ....

its like a Nike teamwear jersey but in the template of the current Dutch kit... spit... any reason why portugal are using this this kit?

Are you talking about this one?

portugalu20nw5.jpg

Well I don't know, I fact we have a new white (away) kit insted of black and gold but it doesn't has collar, maybe this is just a special kit for the U20 squad.

Uproar from 12 Premier League Clubs today after Chelsea released their 'Fluro Yellow' Away Kit. The Premier League are now investigating if the shirts match the football standards as the shirt is "so bright, they will blind the opposition when they play away" quoted Everton manager, David Moyles.

:lol::lol: brilliant!

seeing that this is the official picture style of nike this season (see barcelona presentation) i suppose that's the real kit.

Back
Top Bottom