New Kits

i think its real...
that black part... :S should have more black or none... its a little bit desproportional

Check out the background of manutd.com.

New white kit anyone!?

shirtwhite2bt0.jpg

Same design as the home shirt. you can see the new style collar & the new outline around the badge

Check out the background of manutd.com.

New white kit anyone!?

shirtwhite2bt0.jpg

Same design as the home shirt. you can see the new style collar & the new outline around the badge

It'd be a really shitty to have another white away kit, surely they'll make this year's the third and have the black kit everyone seems to be talking about.

the picture was just to show scholes how the photo will look....
and in the picture its last seasons kit...
dont think that the white kit above is the new away kit...

Damn, I wanted to see them playing in that frog kit as well. :D I was just picturing them playing on a Champions League night, the mission is huge, everybody's tense, and the team comes out from the tunnel with big cartoon frogs on their shirts. "Let's get 'em frogs!!" :lol:

Saint Etienne home and away

asse_newmaillot_410x250.jpg

1183369224MAILLOT_ASSE_EXT.JPG

1183369275MAILLOT_ASSE.JPG

Marseille third

sanstitrehk3.png

53psgwj.jpg

Manchester United home details

4xwz87c.jpg

4pjqyb6.jpg

Chelsea fake third deleted

Last edited:
fake thomas, the third i posted is real. ;)

you can also spot it just looking at how thick the stripes are, very badly put together.

sanstitrehk3.png

Christ, I knew Ronaldo had put weight on, but I didn't realise he'd put that much weight on. And I didn't know he was signing for Marseille either - but I would have picked someone else as your kit model. :|

Is he about to cry?! Come on mate, it's not that bad a kit!! Or perhaps his brother was killed by a guy called Jako.

I love my jokes, even if you don't. :mryellow:

Back
Top Bottom