New Kits

magliafs2.png

:shock:

Im in love

As an English football fan who just wants to buy a nice Italian shirt, I don't know which to go for, AC Milan's, Inter Milan's or Fiorentina's. AC Milan's is nice, the Inter Milan away is GORGEOUS but I'd be murdered when I saw my PES-playing mates ("AAAHHH pretending to be Adriano are you?!"), and the Fiorentina home is nice but it's... Purple.

fiorentina away. class template, not too much purple, good players to get printed on if you want. milan and inter are just too...regular.

bOZtVcDz.jpg

aja2FHka.jpg

my tunisia shirt arrived today...i love the quality of the lettering...puma is definately quality.

bOZtVcDz.jpg

aja2FHka.jpg

my tunisia shirt arrived today...i love the quality of the lettering...puma is definately quality.

i hate that font, but the shirt is pretty nice:D
this season i really want to buy some shirts but they are too expensive, anyone know how can save some money?

btw the adidas shop i found them in took them off the shelves again after 2 days and replaced em with the old kits :D

too bad i didn't buy it lol

Haha.

Seriously though, would it really hurt the lad to crack a smile? I can only assume he is trying to pull a serious/sexy pose, and failing. Either that or he is the angriest man on earth.

Last edited:
OPM i want to buy fcp home and away, united both too, and maybe aston villa...oh my... i want to buy all the kits! xP if i have some money i would open a megastore just for me

rod in my opinion better use this chance to pick up a few bargain shirts from last season.... they are all selling for around 20 pounds in the UK... well mostly all the nike kits int and club kits...

Back
Top Bottom