New Kits

i hate psg home, to much red...but i know they will change it in some matches...away is pretty cool...united gk looks pretty bad in blue... :S

well, after seeing the unnoficial pics of the United shirt, I didn't like it, I was gonna buy it regardless, but yeah I didn't like it, now I've seen official pics, I'm pleasantly surprised

Wow Basel is different but i like it.

New Ligue 1 lettering???

EDIT:

Olympiakos Home

GALLETTI-PRESENTASION--09.jpg

GALLETTI-PRESENTASION--01.jpg

Arsenal GK Home

673t63o.jpg

Last edited:
France away (or third) shirt is confirmed RED
and Spain away (or third) is GOLD

This morning I saw sum of the new adidas stuff. I am gettin new uniforms for my school. The new spain away jersey is gold (like it was in 80's), france are changing to ared away kit whoch i think will take a little getitng used to. Their new logo is pretty cool tho. Beckham will def take 23 at Galaxy as all is new range is #23 including Galaxy stuff. saw all the new f50's , preds and adipures. the adipures are really ncie close up. the white preds are awesome, not fussed on the navy beckham ones which are trimmed with gold to match the new gaalxy away uniform.

thanks TheBoy from bigsoccer

Last edited:
Man, that collar is butchered up. The red is way too carroty-orangey. Ah well, ManU go another two years without a good kit, no sweat off my back. Can't believe though that Lotto (Fiorentina) managed to put together a perfect, classy simple design, while Nike took simplicity and screwed it up.

:lol: Thomas, that's exactly what I was thinking - if a Man United player's home kit ever gets ruined they can put a red T-shirt on and draw "AIG" on the front, they don't need to buy a new one! It could even keep a few of the players occupied before each game, "do you wanna do some colouring with me Cristiano?"

There's simple designs and then there's blank fucking shirts, they are so bland it's untrue. If the collars were white or if there was some kind of pattern on it, somewhere, it would be alright.

Gonna buy a red marker pen and fill in the collar and sleeves.

Question - I saw a guy near my house wearing a grren and white football shirt with Anderson on the back. I assume he's Brazilian because there are not many Portuguese in Japan... but a lot of Brazilians. Which team would it be? Which Anderson?

At least there's something on the back, although it does make it look like they've been ran over by a gang of Hell's Angels.

Last edited:
Hahaha, THERE's the design - a stupid stripe pointing directly towards your ass crack. Seriously, nike pissed the bed on this one. Now you can be comfortable in the knowledge that even if ManU win the title, you can still laugh at their dorky high-collared, carrot-red, pseudo-striped excuse for a kit.

here u go take guess at what dong fangzou is wearing ......

on his chest you could just make out the man u badge

if you look on the back on dong you can make out redthe red tape at the back just like on the red top.also notice the devil in red on the sock

haha :D didnt notice that when i saw the video... oh my...just plain black?! oh no, please, i thought i would buy a united kit this season but... :(

Back
Top Bottom