New Kits

that's a very interesting font for Inter...quite like it!!!

ah, Nike has been really great this year...if only they don't screw up Man Utd's kit...then it will be PERFECT!!!

inters 'england' is truly awesome and i will be buying that but it would have been the ultimate kit if it were all white and not let down by the blue shorts.

Shot at 2007-06-27

Last edited:
Valencia 07/08 - I'm from valencia and I like it so much ;)

Home

Details ( All kits the same)

-Compac is new sponsor at back.
-The bat, this year have ( Delantera electrica /1941-1942) It means electric striker, and they are "EPI, AMADEO, ASENSI, MUNDO Y GOROSTIZA", they scores 83 of 85 goals of valencia this year.This year Valencia won first Liga.
-The logo remeber Valencia's first Liga.
-Third kit is black used this year. I think it's the same with the new details

I hope you like it.Thanks

PD. Sorry for english, i try to do better the next time

Last edited:
away is very good.

thanks for posting raulgir, no problem with your english. very understandable. :)

Last edited:
Hey, here's a question to all the guys actually buying these kits. Can you give us any idea on how they fit and feel?

For example, last season I went into a store and checked out the chelsea and arsenal kits and even though arsenal's looks lighter, it didn't actually have a very pleasant texture to it and didn't look very stretchy. The Chelsea kit, on the other hand, was like silk. It was just very very sexy to wear and felt awesome. So, even though this year adidas have come out with really ugly templates, do they still feel soft and wonderful? Have Nike improved?

1988.jpg

Hey, here's a question to all the guys actually buying these kits. Can you give us any idea on how they fit and feel?

For example, last season I went into a store and checked out the chelsea and arsenal kits and even though arsenal's looks lighter, it didn't actually have a very pleasant texture to it and didn't look very stretchy. The Chelsea kit, on the other hand, was like silk. It was just very very sexy to wear and felt awesome. So, even though this year adidas have come out with really ugly templates, do they still feel soft and wonderful? Have Nike improved?

with the sensation, i prefer dri fit instead of sphere dry, but both are too soft and confortable, always improving but never forgeting the comfort and quality

ohh i like that valencia.. Raul are they getting orange shorts and do you know if the trim on the socks is black... i really want to defy Nike and form an all Orange holland kit by mixing and matching.....

got the nike teamwear safety orange socks.. now all i need is an Orange Nike mercurial/t90/clubteam short

ohh i like that valencia.. Raul are they getting orange shorts and do you know if the trim on the socks is black... i really want to defy Nike and form an all Orange holland kit by mixing and matching.....

got the nike teamwear safety orange socks.. now all i need is an Orange Nike mercurial/t90/clubteam short

Sorry, I don't understand very good what is your question, but I think they can wear orange shorts whit the second kit, because they use this combination of blue/orange two years ago (shirt blue, shorts orange/blue).
Shocks are orange whit blue line.
About Orange holland kit, in the presentation of kits, nike's representant says that this electric orange remember orange's holland used some times.

anyone else notice how david villa (adidas) is the last in that valencia queue and all the others are nike playes...

that is not the blackburn away, the colour is right but the kit make is umbro

I remember seeing a link on here saying that the AC Milan home shirt is going to be officially presented on the 2nd July. Anyone got any news or links on this?

Trying to preorder but cant find the same link again.

Back
Top Bottom