New Kits

photo00618si3ik.jpg

Just read that Errea have knocked together an all-white third strip for Middlesbrough to wear for tonights away game against FC Basel, due to Basel playing in blue-and-red halves

Will posts pictures later :)

btw, i tried on a new XXL puma shirt in store today (paraguay to be specific) and damn, puma must be joking! i'm 1,98 tall and that friggin shirt ended just right under my navel. it's even worse than kappa which are at least long even if they are tight fit, but those shirts are JUST top-model-size(and i mean FEMALE model, not male.) small. bullshit!

would for sure look awesome ;) glad most of the kits on my list to buy for next season are adidas, those suit me perfectly.

OPM said:
btw, i tried on a new XXL puma shirt in store today (paraguay to be specific) and damn, puma must be joking! i'm 1,98 tall and that friggin shirt ended just right under my navel. it's even worse than kappa which are at least long even if they are tight fit, but those shirts are JUST top-model-size(and i mean FEMALE model, not male.) small. bullshit!

DAMM! Do u play basket?

Rochemback10 said:
Just read that Errea have knocked together an all-white third strip for Middlesbrough to wear for tonights away game against FC Basel, due to Basel playing in blue-and-red halves

Will posts pictures later :)

Looks similar to the GK kit template

Peanut smuggler :lol:

It really really is a shocking kit, many Sheepshaggers are avoiding it, which doesn't surprise me. Hence why I'm sticking to the 04/06 jersey :P

Bielefeld Home 06/07

Trikot_Cab_rot.jpg

Away

Trikot_Cab_gr_n.jpg

only to be used during the first season matches (august, september), as they are adveristing that beer-mix-dring "CAB" (Cola and Beer), they will return to normal blue, black, white club colors after that.

Damn, that looks worse than with the Kik logo and I didn't think it was possible to make this years Bremen kit look worse. Even the female models don't make it much better.

I think the Bielefeld kits are photoshop jobs, the wrinkles are in the same places on the home and away kits.

That's because they are mock-ups to show what the real jerseys will look like.

Werder's looks terrible, they should just drop the orange :p

Villa are getting to vote on their new kits also...
0,,10265~2845449,00.jpg

0,,10265~2845450,00.jpg

Personally if I was a Villa fan, I would want 2 for the home kit and 4 for the away kit.

Back
Top Bottom