New Kits

Palarse are Barça wannabees :lol:

The striped kits are fucked though, like as if the Football League have taken the same stance as UEFA in their war on stripes :(

IFK Gothenburg home and away

ifkgoteborgstroja067ye.jpg

Typical adidas "find a template that matches and change the colours" job.

not yet...well, at least not until they sell their old ones first...hahaha

but haven't had any news on the new Nike club kits yet...hm.....cause the Nike template on a club jersey might be little boring..wonder what it would look like..

scratch-br said:
I don't know... is Nike going bankrupt?

It looks like the domestic teams are going to have a retro flavour same as the new national kits?
Maybe they should bring back the old bulky football boots while they're at it!

Rochemback10 said:
Don't suppose that could be the new Valencia to the right of Saint-Etienne could it?
I'm thinking so too, they've had that orange/black combo for an away kit a number of times in the past.

found it on a german real fanpage, a news posted some months ago, stating they'd get a newly designed logo for next season.

hm....barca was a huge disappointment...but, to be honest, their away kits these past few years have really been a no-go...sorry...

as for the orange kit...i think it's valencia too...

and that Real badge...hahaha, so they the best? or one of the best from the 20th century?

ss4_goku said:
hm....barca was a huge disappointment...but, to be honest, their away kits these past few years have really been a no-go...sorry...

as for the orange kit...i think it's valencia too...

and that Real badge...hahaha, so they the best? or one of the best from the 20th century?
Barça wears next year clear orange shirt
According to fifa, best from the 20st century, 9 euro titles plus national championships talking clearly about that...\\:o/

I'm really looking for new Puma kits for next season.

Monaco, Metz, Olympiakos, Boavista and Sporting CP.

Back
Top Bottom