New Kits

53_3.JPG

95_3.JPG

a937ot.jpg

6036wl.jpg

Great shirt. I like retro styles and this kit is really for me. I hope Inter design will be like that with nice yellow number and letter styles. So i can buy one of them.

curswine said:
I'd pick 2 also, but I thought it was tradition for Frankfurt to at least have a bit of black on their kits?

Hibernians away kit
kitunveiledbigger7kx.jpg
Bit of a strange choice of colour when you consider that Hibs wear green at home. :lol:

Celtic new away is rather nice, looks like one of their old away kits from the 70's, probably black shorts/socks as well.

looks like a clearly photoshopped pic. the adidas scans are the only real drawings / previews out there.

Milanista said:
Theres not much to change for tight fitting kits

How can you say that? Thats like saying theres not much to change on kits full stop?

Of course they could change the design! i.e. Trim, logo movement, general design, piping.....the list is endless!

noise said:
How can you say that? Thats like saying theres not much to change on kits full stop?

Of course they could change the design! i.e. Trim, logo movement, general design, piping.....the list is endless!

True. Just Hammarby seem to be a season behind in their design than other kappa teams in Europe. Their is a new kappa design however, that which is used on the new Feyenoord kits.

Yes, Kappa changes their desings but they touch little detailes. They have never made radical change for their design since Euro 2000. I think they "must" have big change for their designs.

The collar is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fucking big. Sooner the FAW drop Krappa, the better.

crystal palace going for Vote system too, for new season kits, Also chaning sponsor to GAC Logistics (i think)
(sorry for the big pictures)

HOME CHOICES
0,,10323~2827799,00.jpg

0,,10323~2827814,00.jpg

0,,10323~2827803,00.jpg

AWAY CHOICES
0,,10323~2827796,00.jpg

0,,10323~2827797,00.jpg

0,,10323~2827798,00.jpg

Back
Top Bottom