New Kits

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
I think you mean soccer scene on oxford street. They normally sell the shirts for full price. JJB on oxford street normally discount the price to £30 me thinks.

@ ice and stringer lol sup guys why not!

def nike town is a rip off, but i want the freshness of nike town kit!

a tip i was at selfridges yesterday and i swear the had newcastle kits for 10 pounds yes 10 pounds fuckers after kluivert left u sell the kits for ten pounds

there was also a juve red away for 20 pounds dont know why they were that cheap though!

the new holland home brings back memories of euro 2000 :mrgreen:

irfo2004 said:
NEW IRAN HOME KIT

73288471vd.jpg

might be just my imagination but does the "watermark" on the Iran shirt looks like
the one on the generic GK shirt, shouldn't they have a unique one ? :mrgreen:
700255gn6vb.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like it is a generic watermark, also the collar on the back doesn't join up with the red arc on the back, it's a round-neck collar all around.

i was just watching The Fake Football Shirt Sting on BBC2 and the police raided a factory in thailand to get umbro stuff but they couldnt touch the other makers fake kits and they showed a woman ironing this

lpl-rot-07-1.jpg

triple post attack:

borussia dortmund's new shirt sponsor RAG will redesign their logo and get a new name, so they will play without any sponsor on the shirts for the first matches of the new season. :)

Fat bastard size? No matey, they don't :lol:

AIK Solna new kit, that Black Is Back I think is a promo because they returned to the Allsvenskan after a year in the 1st division,

0304-18.jpg

lol the hat and gloves!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it got coloured in with a felt pen so it could be seen in the snow!! :lol:

I know a little bit about this one namely about man united's contract with nike.At the end of last year,the design that was made for united was apparently put on hold.Some even sparked rumours that nike would strip off man united from their team roster if they didnt win anything this season.Now,my friend who is workin with nike told me that,everything is finalised as united has won the Carling Cup.Nike are a bunch of tossers,they only wanna sponsor top teams from each league.I love their stuff nonetheless.

Maybe this season we don't get a whole new range of club kits. I know they like to fleece the fans but they also know saturating the market is not a good idea, and with all the new national kits out that's exactly what they'd be doing.

I know Celtic will not change the home kit this summer, only the away.

New Nürnberg Away shirt will be a white Libero, the Design parts will be grey with a red border.

New Bayern Munich Championsleague shirt will be a very dark red / maroon.

infos confirmed by a guy that got the FCN shirt allready and saw the Bayern shirt at adidas headquarters. :)

has anyone got more pics for Hungary, Romania and Finland? Wish to see pics from the latest matches against Antigua, Slovenia and Belarus

Back
Top Bottom