New Kits

Pelintra said:
As they said, the new away kit of Sporting will be yellow(??). Strange no? :roll:

Why?

Sporting CP second kit will be similar to Brazil's national team first kit ever: yellow shirt, green shorts. It's a nice combination and surely better than this year.

The problem this year is that Reebok didn't really make a second kit. The ideia was to use "stromp" shirt as main due to the centenarium but they should have left the striped shirt out this season then and make a second one in a different colour but they didn't.

Stromp should always be the third kit, in my opinion it should be the first as it's not only the first kit ever of Sportng CP but surely the most beautiful shirt Sporting ever had.

7588.jpg
http://www.sporting.pt/Imagens/7588.jpg

Yes, it's kappa, I took those pictures on my phone this morning while watching a football show where they exclusivly revealed it, I think it is one of the worst looking things I have seen, they should just have used the same design as Feyenoord's new kit, they will use this kit for the first time against Paraguay on Wednesday.

Some England picture's
eng12ao.jpg
eng21fu.jpg

eng37tz.jpg
eng46vt.jpg

ClassicD said:
I think it looks even worse, it's far too shiny. It looks like it's made from linoleum.

Thats just the lighting making it look shiney. I've seen the kit & it just looks like a football training top.

I was swithing through the satelite channels yesterday and I saw there was some things said about the new Nike kits. There were Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Ruud, JS Park, Beasley and Figo. If I understood what they said correctly these new kits keep the players warm, but at the same time they let through air and they absorb sweat in. Also Ruud was very pleased with the orange kits.

p.s. Figo drinks water like some fag. :lol:

There is a reason behind the retro look of the new Wales kit, in that this year is the 130th anniversary of the FAW and therefore they have decided to commission a new kit based on the 1958 kit, the one and only time that the Welsh have appeared in the World Cup.

The pics in curswine's posts were screengrabs of SoccerAM, who stereotype the Welsh as egg chasers, hence why there's a stocky guy wearing the kit, you wouldn't see an official launch of the kit because it means the FAW bigwigs having to spend more than five quid on promotion.

This is a clearer picture taken from Dragonsoccer

newkitmarch2006-poster.jpg

Not surprisingly it has had a mixed reaction from fans so far. Had the material not been the typical Krappa tight-fit and not a perfect replication of the 1958 kit collar, then it would have been better. I'm not too keen on it myself, might grow on me over time.

jones said:
There is a reason behind the retro look of the new Wales kit, in that this year is the 130th anniversary of the FAW and therefore they have decided to commission a new kit based on the 1958 kit, the one and only time that the Welsh have appeared in the World Cup.

The pics in curswine's posts were screengrabs of SoccerAM, who stereotype the Welsh as egg chasers, hence why there's a stocky guy wearing the kit, you wouldn't see an official launch of the kit because it means the FAW bigwigs having to spend more than five quid on promotion.

This is a clearer picture taken from Dragonsoccer

newkitmarch2006-poster.jpg

Not surprisingly it has had a mixed reaction from fans so far. Had the material not been the typical Krappa tight-fit and not a perfect replication of the 1958 kit collar, then it would have been better. I'm not too keen on it myself, might grow on me over time.

Hey JJ
When will you reopen your site?

I'd rather not talk about it. P.S. this is the new kits thread, don't want it trashed, thanks.

Options are up for the Boro's new away strip for the 2006/2007 season, with an X-Factor style voting system being employed :eh:

Option A
0,,1~2854009,00.jpg

Option B
0,,1~2854010,00.jpg

Option C
0,,1~2854011,00.jpg

Option D
0,,1~2854015,00.jpg

Option E
0,,1~2854016,00.jpg

Option F
0,,1~2854017,00.jpg

The winner will be revealed before the home game against Birmingham City nxt week

Option C and E look favourable with the latter looking like Valencia's kit a couple of seasons back.England's new away kit is nothing fancy but I heard the material is something revolutionary.

Rochemback10 said:
Options are up for the Boro's new away strip for the 2006/2007 season, with an X-Factor style voting system being employed :eh:

Option A
0,,1~2854009,00.jpg

Option B
0,,1~2854010,00.jpg

Option C
0,,1~2854011,00.jpg

Option D
0,,1~2854015,00.jpg

Option E
0,,1~2854016,00.jpg

Option F
0,,1~2854017,00.jpg

The winner will be revealed before the home game against Birmingham City nxt week

Option C

Back
Top Bottom