New Kits

Rochemback10 said:
Options are up for the Boro's new away strip for the 2006/2007 season, with an X-Factor style voting system being employed :eh:

Option A
0,,1~2854009,00.jpg

Option B
0,,1~2854010,00.jpg

Option C
0,,1~2854011,00.jpg

Option D
0,,1~2854015,00.jpg

Option E
0,,1~2854016,00.jpg

Option F
0,,1~2854017,00.jpg

The winner will be revealed before the home game against Birmingham City nxt week

option D, i like green & gold, it's cool

From what I have read lately that may not be too far off the kit we will have next season

I don't think that's their world cup shirt, they've worn it for some time. Due a new one in April iirc.

ooh_harry said:
yo...something trivial..when do the new nike kits get released in shops?? really want a korea home and holland away!!

I have phoned Nike germany the other day and have been told the new Nike national team kits will be in stores on 1st April, perhaps little earlier.

kel said:
I have phoned Nike germany the other day and have been told the new Nike national team kits will be in stores on 1st April, perhaps little earlier.

i was told the same date at Niketown London, my skin is itching for the holland homeshirt with pk 9!

Last edited:
Is the kit gonna cost £40 pound?....because around Nike Town (London) there is a little sports shops which sells football kits for £30, not sure if their gonna get the new kits the same time as Nike Town.

Anyways i'll be going there and see what kits they've got...maybe we might bump into each other pk9. lol

what about asia release date?? Ive got a friend going to Tokyo during at the end of the semester, so im going to ask him to get me some if theyve been released!! not really a difference in price though (£30-35)...yet printing is significantly cheaper

Stringer Bell said:
Is the kit gonna cost £40 pound?....because around Nike Town (London) there is a little sports shops which sells football kits for £30, not sure if their gonna get the new kits the same time as Nike Town.

Anyways i'll be going there and see what kits they've got...maybe we might bump into each other pk9. lol

I think you mean soccer scene on oxford street. They normally sell the shirts for full price. JJB on oxford street normally discount the price to £30 me thinks.

Back
Top Bottom