NBA Thread

I heard that too man! I miss Gallo so badly! Used to vibrate with those long 3pt shoots he made at the Garden. :(

Is that true about Kobe? The guy was offered $800.000 per game at Bologna!? Oh gosh, thats an absurd! :SHOCK:

Both transfers would only be until the NBA season restarts, so they won't be permanent. Awesome though :D

011_original.jpg

LeBron talks NFL. Pete Caroll, Seattle Seahawks coach, gave him this shirt.

Last edited:
He'd be a great Tight End.

A sixteen hour meeting yesterday and still nothing.

Steve Nash has tweeted that he is hopeful for today.

My guess? There will be no NBA this season. I don't buy this talk about "Players versus Owners" at all. Surely they have their differences (some big differences in fact) but I fear the biggest problem is concerned to cap issues between owners, so I think it is more a "Big Markets vs Small Markets" battle.

I hope I'm wrong of course.

Last edited:
The players union has rejected the latest deal and are taking the league to court.

:(

this is ridiculous. fighting for 1% more knowing that the clubs did million losses in the last years - unbelievable. imo the players earn too much money at all even "unknwon" players like travis outlaw (nj nets) - who earns 7 million per season. i know this is nothing in comparisson to the superstars, but wtf ?!?

Some are accusing Billy Hunter of having an agenda and ill informing the players. I guess Derek Fisher is in that category also.

this is ridiculous. fighting for 1% more knowing that the clubs did million losses in the last years - unbelievable. imo the players earn too much money at all even "unknwon" players like travis outlaw (nj nets) - who earns 7 million per season. i know this is nothing in comparisson to the superstars, but wtf ?!?

The funniest thing is, the more the lockouts extends the more they lose! So, after all, the players are losing per day much more than this insignificant 1%.

Some are accusing Billy Hunter of having an agenda and ill informing the players. I guess Derek Fisher is in that category also.

Let's be honest, Billy Hunter is a prick, he's demanding like a delusional capitalist who hasn't a clue about economics in today's context. I hope Derek isn't in the same tier.

Yeah everyone's losing out and I agree, these f'n players are ALL already massively overpaid! But GREED is an amazing thing of course, you can never have enough! Even when you already have too much and far more than you deserve!

I wish something would happen so these players were FORCED to take 75% of what they currently earn. But that will never happen. That would teach these greedy bastards!!

I heard you're also after Brook Lopez from Nyets. Is Iverson still there?

Towards the end of last season, Allen Iverson, had gone to the U.S. for treatment because of an injured left ankle. We have ended the contract. As for the transfer of Brook Lopez, accepted the offer were rejected, but transferred to Lamar Odom.
I called a great transfer.

Tentative agreement reached, time to buy 2K12!

Back
Top Bottom