NBA 2K11 - G.O.A.T.

Re: NBA 2K10 - PS3, 360, PC, Wii, PSP

EA should take note, THIS is how to fix a game. Hasn't FIFA been out longer than NBA 2K10? Well done, 2K Sports :APPLAUD:

So is the patch out? I was waiting for the patch to put some sliders and finally start playing association mode and online with you guys!

Its two weeks away.

Last week 2K Sports released the details of the upcoming patch for NBA 2K10. You can check out the entire list here. They have now added a few items that were not included in that initial announcement. The patch is hoped to arrive in the next 2-4 weeks and is dependent on internal testing and certification from Microsoft and Sony.

• Addressed issues in defensive rotations that didn’t function as intended in various situations, with particular attention to both post double team situations as well as in pick-and-roll situations.

• Lead passes into the paint will now result in more tipped/deflected passes as the interior defense is now more aware of these types of passes.

• The CPU now properly respects any changes to the Help Defense slider settings.

• Fixed an issue in Crew games where the wrong team would be credited with the win after one Crew quit out of the game.

• Users can now change quarter length in My Player to any amount of minutes between 5 and 12.

ink

I played the game yesterday and it feels like 2K9 was better. I hope someone proves me wrong. It's maybe because the players movements and speed are so slow compared to 2K9.

The more you play the more you feel the difference.

The more you play the more you feel the difference.

I understand, but don't you agree that the players are too slow?

I was free with O'Neal and when he runned, it was like he just came from the hospital or something.

You can change the game speed and player quickness, that'll speed things up a bit.

I understand, but don't you agree that the players are too slow?

I was free with O'Neal and when he runned, it was like he just came from the hospital or something.

dude, that is called SIM. Shaq is SLOW in real life, what do you think he plays like jordan? the dude cant even dribble. Honestly it is like you comming into the fifa forum and asking "Why the fuck is peter crouch so tall?"

Can anyone from the uk tell me how they went about buying the draft combine add on? On the PS3 that is

RBG

Can anyone from the uk tell me how they went about buying the draft combine add on? On the PS3 that is

RBG

I bought a $20 PSN card from this website, I payed via Google checkout and got the code via email about three hours later.

dude, that is called SIM. Shaq is SLOW in real life, what do you think he plays like jordan? the dude cant even dribble. Honestly it is like you comming into the fifa forum and asking "Why the fuck is peter crouch so tall?"

Obviously you must be blind or something, because you don't seem to see the difference. Of course he's slow but if you acctually played the game you should have noticed that he's way too slow. And your example? Seriously....

He wasn't slow in this game:

ShaqFu_logo.png

;)

Obviously you must be blind or something, because you don't seem to see the difference. Of course he's slow but if you acctually played the game you should have noticed that he's way too slow. And your example? Seriously....

sorry mate but im right. I play the game. Shaq is as slow as an nba player gets.

hm... now who should i trust... someone from DC from 2003 or someone from 'Ask your mom' from 2009... :YAWN:

I think speed is quite right and sliders are there to customize it. And about comparative speed of Shaq and the rest of the creation around him, I think the game does a quite accurate depiction of how things are. I also watched him play yesterday against Toronto, and he really is that slow. He's not the player he was 10 years ago, you know?

are there good community sites with user made content for the pc version?

Any news on the patch? I'm itching to start a season with the Bulls, but the framerate is kinda ruining it.

Its been submitted to MS and Sony so it should be here soon. I'm itching to play the game seriously again too.

Not sure about dedicated PC sites OPM but you can check this forum at 2K, there should be a dedicated PC thread at OS somewhere too.

360 patch is out now.

I'm already playing an Association with the Bulls.
Great team: Rose is fantactic.
Does the patch also work with an ongoing association ?

Back
Top Bottom