Music thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not a RHCP album, just my favourite album overall. It was 'What's The Story (Morning Glory)' by Oasis.

Yes I've been to plenty of live shows, not to see the Chili Peppers though. Closest to that is probably the Foo Fighters, seen them 3 times.

Oasis are brilliant as are the Foos but i like Dave Grohl's drumming with queen of the stone age at the mo.

Songs for the deaf by Queens of the stone age is stunning chec out GO WITH THE FLOW .Dave Grohl is a real genius

Gnairn3 said:
Red hot chili peppers in 4 FUCKING days they are also supported by ash

Bastard. Im really into Ash at the moment and love the RHCP

So is that hoobastank album worth a buy garyrob? What would you compare it too?

new Method Man album "Tical 0 - The Prequel" is very good in my opinion. Of the track with busty is great but there are some more, for example with red and snoop "we some dogs".

Got mysefl 3 new albums today.

New beastie boys album
Absolution - Muse
Inferno -Motorhead

Absolution was great, i loved it.

Inferno was qutie shit tbh.

Beastie boys album is fully rap, and its decent. I kinda like their style.

Boro said:
Gnairn3 said:
Red hot chili peppers in 4 FUCKING days they are also supported by ash

Bastard. Im really into Ash at the moment and love the RHCP

So is that hoobastank album worth a buy garyrob? What would you compare it too?[/

well boro m8

i am a fan of american rock ,creed, live, pearl jam , candlebox to name a few, i also like the fact there are a few softer songs on the album track 12 disappear is fantastic

Not sure if this really should be here, but the new Virgin advert with Christina Aguilera is hilarious. :mrgreen:

FD

well by the way was released in 2002 and the greatest hits was released last year and they are releasing a live album of the hyde park consert in August.TOMORROW IS THE DAY WHEN MY EYES POP OUT OF MY HEAD

THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theyve released live vids from the UK before, bit of a cop out if you ask me. fair enough if they gonna tour the UK, but just releasin a dvd for it tells me one thing . . . . . . $$$$$$$$

matcolo said:
If you like the Pixies, you'll like Frank's solo stuff (but the more recent stuff with the Catholics is a bit more country-tinged).

Anyone got the Zwan album? Is it any good? How similar is it to the Smashing Pumpkins?

i got zwan album m8

if u close ure eyes it sounds very much like the pumpkins maybe not quite as heavy but a class album

Gnairn3 said:
well by the way was released in 2002 and the greatest hits was released last year and they are releasing a live album of the hyde park consert in August.TOMORROW IS THE DAY WHEN MY EYES POP OUT OF MY HEAD

THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it 2night or 2moro? If its 2night then im not interested. Theres only one thing im watching today thats important and its England vs France :D

garyrob said:
matcolo said:
If you like the Pixies, you'll like Frank's solo stuff (but the more recent stuff with the Catholics is a bit more country-tinged).

Anyone got the Zwan album? Is it any good? How similar is it to the Smashing Pumpkins?

i got zwan album m8

if u close ure eyes it sounds very much like the pumpkins maybe not quite as heavy but a class album

Zwam is nothing like Smashing Pumpkins, theyre much lighter and 'happier' sounding.

The Chilis gig rocked , i was in the pit and i almost got crushed to death, i was standing on other peoples feet. Give it away, around the world were crazy and californication was beutiful

Incredible gig

Anyone know the name of the song from the advert, i think its Calvin Klien's Echo fragrance, with the line "it picture you in the sun, wondering, what went wrong..."

Anyone know what the Dawsons Creek theme tune is called and who sings it?

Milanista said:
garyrob said:
matcolo said:

i got zwan album m8

Zwam is nothing like Smashing Pumpkins, theyre much lighter and 'happier' sounding.

if you noticed i did say not quite as heavy :mrgreen:

Boro said:
Anyone know the name of the song from the advert, i think its Calvin Klien's Echo fragrance, with the line "it picture you in the sun, wondering, what went wrong..."

artist: joseph arthur
title: in the sun

all i do is type a line i know followed by lyrics in google and its usually the 1st result

CMON BORO!!!!!!!!!

ah, comon fools, i cant believe noone's on the wiley trip :roll: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom