Music thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
been getting hold of some eminem bootlegs recently. . . tops tunes include: bully, monkey see monkey do. and we are americans.

Jim The Great said:
Its pretty obvious really, Papa loves mambo - Perry Como. Also been done by Deane Martin.

Hahahaha. "Papa loves Mambo" and there's me singing "Maaaaaaaaavalos Mambo" to myself. :oops:

loz said:
been getting hold of some eminem bootlegs recently. . . tops tunes include: bully, monkey see monkey do. and we are americans.

yeah I heard them, he's had problems in the states cos some tapes of him when he was 16 have been leaked and in one of them he uses the N word, the media had a bit of witch hunt he fired a few shots back..

His mate 50cent has said Ems new album is gonna be sick and that he (50) cant release anything this year cos its so good..

super mick mcarthy said:
Kill bill 1 and 2 soundtracks are ace
especially number 1, anyone who likes the film NEEDS the soundtrack

Have to agree with you mate, the albums are really good. Still cant stop whistling the twisted nerve tune, even doing my own head in now :D

woo hoo, by the 5,6,7,8's!!!!

ive got that as a tone for when i get messages on me mobile!!!!

i think i prefer the second OST to be fair as well.

loz said:
woo hoo, by the 5,6,7,8's!!!!

ive got that as a tone for when i get messages on me mobile!!!!

i think i prefer the second OST to be fair as well.

that tune is cracking aswell!
is it off some advert on tv aswell - sure it is but cant remember what for :(

Not sure if they have been mentioned in here yet, but Goldie Lookin Chain are supposed to have built up quitea following since being featured on a radio 1 session, you can d/l their tunes, legitimatly, from their website if ya like em?

www.youknowsit.co.uk

Has anybody heard the Kanye West album and what do you lot think about it.

lateef2000 said:
Has anybody heard the Kanye West album and what do you lot think about it.

bad ass album mate, Kayne's quality

Slow Jamz my fav from the lot :mrgreen:

hutch said:
Jim The Great said:
Its pretty obvious really, Papa loves mambo - Perry Como. Also been done by Deane Martin.

Hahahaha. "Papa loves Mambo" and there's me singing "Maaaaaaaaavalos Mambo" to myself. :oops:

That tune is on the Oceans Eleven OST by the way! Pointless bit of info but there ya go!

loz said:
Not sure if they have been mentioned in here yet, but Goldie Lookin Chain are supposed to have built up quitea following since being featured on a radio 1 session, you can d/l their tunes, legitimatly, from their website if ya like em?

www.youknowsit.co.uk

Yea i've got some of thier tunes lk they are funny as fcuk!
especially if u are from Wales - like myself- some of the stuff they say is so true!

you knows it clart :D

Best song ever?

Jet - Get What You Need.

Don't question it. Just accept it.

mrpurple.gif

Jack Bauer said:
Best song ever?

Jet - Get What You Need.

Don't question it. Just accept it.

mrpurple.gif

Well said JB well said :)

Anyone know the release dates for the Razorlight Album or The Glitterati album?

Does anybody know the names of any of the songs from NHL 2001 (there's one song I used to love but I never did find out the name of it)?

Also, in the EA SPORTS video preview of Madden 2004 (included with all the other EA SPORTS games), anybody know what the background track in that videos is called?

The Streets - Good or Rubbish?

I managed to get hold of a copy of their new album the other day and I think its a belter, admittedly there are a couple of tracks on it that get on your tits but on the whole its a very good listen

I don't mind them when I'm out or something and it's in the background, but after five minutes of "I think you are really fit" in a slow-motion cockney accent, no thanks.

Hey Vann, have you read any hip-hop/Rap auto-bio's?

just wondered if ya had any recommendations.

CWright said:
The Streets - Good or Rubbish?

I managed to get hold of a copy of their new album the other day and I think its a belter, admittedly there are a couple of tracks on it that get on your tits but on the whole its a very good listen

i got hold of it after that little comment and i think tis great :)

Just herd that 'Mabey' will be N*E*R*D's next single. Its by far one of their best tunes on the album and is the first tune i stick on when i put on the CD.

Whats everyones apinion on the album. its taken a few listens but i have not stoped listening to it for four weeks and i have a favourate tune every day. currently it 'Mabey' or track 10 if your not sure which one.

Dunno if it will be a chart success but i know your gunna hear it alot on Radio 1.

Later :mryellow:

i think its a top quality album, been listening to it on and off over the last few weeks. most of em are top tunes . . .

Ash's new album Meltdown is sounding very promising after a few listens, good stuff.

Does anyone like Air? Different style to what most people have been discussing but I got their latest album Talkie Walkie and am enjoying it. (It's got that whistly tune used in the Orange 'TRY' adverts - Alpha Beta Gaga - catchy).

Also on the subject of the Ocean's Eleven soundtrack it's got the original Elvis version of A Little Less Conversation on it too, pointless fact no.3 about that album :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom