Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
homepage_01.jpg

seen the trailers looking good not out in UK till end of October

MAN ON FIRE with denzel washington!!

http://imdb.com/title/tt0328107/

Watched it couple days ago! GREAT MOVIE!! A little like the punisher!! Anyone? seen it grts

AND

The Chronicles of Riddick (sequel of Pitch Black) with Vin Diesel

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0296572/

SIMPLY GREAT MOVIE!!! (play the xbox game: Riddick escape from butchers bay after you watched both movies: pitch black and chronicles of riddick)

MAN ON FIRE was more realistic and a better movie, but the chronicles of riddick is terrific also :D haha

grts

watched fahrenhiet 9/11 yesterday, lost interest halfway through almost fell asleep

csaunders said:
watched mystic river, i didnt like it....

:shock: Really? I thought Sean Penn was great. He and Ben Kingsley are the best actors IMO.

I just bought Life of Brian and City of God yesterday. 2 of the best movies ever made.

Watched Starsky & Hutch, was alrite but nothing great, although "do it" from Ben Stiller near the end was superb :mrgreen:.

just watched spider man 2, better than the first but the CGI stil looks a bit dodgy, impressive none the less :mrgreen:

also saw the lady killer the other night, couldn't stop :lol: at tom hanks :mrgreen:

Saw Spider-Man 2 today, good film. Probably on a par with the first but I felt there should have been more action in the way they did with X2. I'm not complaining though, I didn't find the Peter Parker lovelife too hard to watch, i'd have just liked to have seen more Spidey.

I went to the Cinema last night for the first time in ageeeeees

I watched Walking Tall which is a pretty good film imo

Watched Spider-man 2 on the cinema tonight, loved it

Cinema here in St Helens is shite, bloody sound was fucked up all the speech sounded like they were on the phone, but luckily after 30mins or so they cut off the film and moved us into another theater, which it was showing from the start again :D

And as a brucie bonus they have given us complimentary passes for a film of our choice.

Watched Mystic River and 21 Grams. 21 Grams is excellent, i love the way the movie moves backwards.

Mystic River was quite good, but not as good as 21 grams.

Milanista said:
Watched Mystic River and 21 Grams. 21 Grams is excellent, i love the way the movie moves backwards.

Mystic River was quite good, but not as good as 21 grams.

C'mon dude - you cant mentione 21 grams without shouting out about Naomi Watts nipples. THey're ridiculous! :mrgreen:

csaunders said:
watched mystic river, i didnt like it....

I thought this was excellent the ending had me shouting at the TV.

Saw Final Destination 2 at the weekemd amd thought it was cool, the end is pi** funny.

The SFX of the pile up are scary as fcuk.

Well i watched 50 first dates. I dont see how the ending could ever happen in real life. Anyway, I also recently watched Paycheck which was pretty good, and Eurotrip which was damn funny.

Just watched another David Lynch classic, Lost Highway...........just as crazy as Mulholland Drive if not a little similar!! :l

Bill Pullman & the VERY sexy Patricia Arquette feature, if anyone understands this first time thru, I'll eat my make-believe-online-hat......... :shock: ;)

ProEvo said:
Just watched another David Lynch classic, Lost Highway...........just as crazy as Mulholland Drive if not a little similar!! :l

Bill Pullman & the VERY sexy Patricia Arquette feature, if anyone understands this first time thru, I'll eat my make-believe-online-hat......... :shock: ;)

i've watched both mulholland drive and lost highway several times and i still haven't the foggiest on whats going on :l

playmedo said:
ProEvo said:

i've watched both mulholland drive and lost highway several times and i still haven't the foggiest on whats going on :l

I can PM ya some web-addresses to ya, to shed some light on 'em if ya want............. ;)

Although according to David Lynch, there is no clear answer to each................spooky!!! :shock:

rockykabir said:
Internal Affairs I + II

Top martial arts police drama film. Some call it The Godfather of Chinese cinema :shock:

While I'm at it, check out Hard Boiled with Chow Yun Fat. Excellent movie.... :mrgreen:

Not to be picky but isnt it Infernal Affairs? Internal Affairs is a film with Richard Gere in the lead role and I really doubt thats the same film :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom