Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumours have been flying round the net for ages, i think it started over on Aint-it-cool news.com, and went on from there. It was announced officially today. Not sure on how long the movies will be, but theres supposed to be a ton of footage, so anything is possible.

best actor: chris rock (funny and finally getting some main parts)
best director: kevin smith
best films: clerks, mall rats, chasing amy and the rest. also battle royal (cant beat some jap violence)

few more movies:

1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Your pics aint showing Misfit and I dont know what youve done to em

Misfit said:
few more movies:

1.jpg

Oh yeah I'm really looking forward to that. It looks fantastic. Hopefully I'll be able to buy that movie poster and stick it on my wall.

Yeah Dazza I'm looking forward to another movie like that but it's called 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. :mrgreen: :twisted:

FD

BR was no bad, but BR2 will probably end up being directed by a different person, and have nothing to do with the story from BR either, a 'gimmicky add-on' film if you will, hope I'm wrong tho.

Saw T3 last night, it was better than I expected but it seemed as if they were trying to shove a bigger film into a smaller viewing time, it seemed 'crushed in' to me. T3 seemed like T2's story again though, it was very average indeed. T2 is the best one still, if only they'd got James Cameron onto T3...

ClassicD said:
BR was no bad, but BR2 will probably end up being directed by a different person, and have nothing to do with the story from BR either, a 'gimmicky add-on' film if you will, hope I'm wrong tho.

It's been directed by the original director's son, who picked up the reigns after his dad died early into the film's production. Infact both Fukasakus are credited as directors.
It's was released in Japan at the beginning of this month.

Im off to watch Charles Angel 2 tonight, im not expecting anything to great but my Missus wants to watch it but Im sure it will still have my eyes pealed ;)

Finally got round to watching Gangs of New York. Enjoyed it, with Daniel Day Lewis giving another great performance. Not sure what Leo was playing at, he seemed to be getting mixed up with his accents (the Irish accent being rather lousy).

FD

fd1972uk said:
Finally got round to watching Gangs of New York. Enjoyed it, with Daniel Day Lewis giving another great performance. Not sure what Leo was playing at, he seemed to be getting mixed up with his accents (the Irish accent being rather lousy).

FD

True FD, very true, great movie IMO.

Top three worst Irish accents in a movie:

3) Leonardo Di Caprio in Gangs of New York

2) Leonardo Di Caprio in Titanic

1) Tom Cruise in Far and Away

I wasn't aware that DiCaprio tried to speak with an Irish accent in Titanic?!? He sounded like a surfer dude, you know?

Anyway, he sucked big time in Titanic. He was good in 'Chase Me If You Can', though.

zebula77 said:
I wasn't aware that DiCaprio tried to speak with an Irish accent in Titanic?!? He sounded like a surfer dude, you know?

Anyway, he sucked big time in Titanic. He was good in 'Chase Me If You Can', though.

It was called Catch me if you can, zeb. Catch me!! Unless you are talking about the Duncan Norvelle version :D

zebula77 said:

speakin of Catch Me If You Can jennifer garner appeared in dat flik, omfg shes got to b one of my favourite actresess. soo many ppl dont think so, but man, shes AMZING

garner11a.jpg

-azn

ProEvo said:
Dazza. said:
Im off to watch Charles Angel 2 tonight, im not expecting anything to great but my Missus wants to watch it but Im sure it will still have my eyes pealed ;)

Just enjoy tha assssssss Dazza..........!!! ;)

& tha soundtrack!!!!

Have to say the sound track was Top draw stuff 'The Prodigy' & Chemical Brothers are my Favourites.

The film was better than I thought it would have been too, Except for the opening sceen with the Helicopter :( How shit?

& the Assss was rather nice too

Dazza. said:
ProEvo said:
Dazza. said:

Just enjoy tha assssssss Dazza..........!!! ;)

& tha soundtrack!!!!

Have to say the sound track was Top draw stuff 'The Prodigy' & Chemical Brothers are my Favourites.

The film was better than I thought it would have been too, Except for the opening sceen with the Helicopter :( How ****?

& the Assss was rather nice too

I especially liked Demi Moore defying gravity at the end............... :shock: ;)

yo boys i just chekd out johnny english, ROWAN ATKINSON is amzing and NATALIE IMBRUGLIA is hot hot hot! defenitely worth watchin :D

Saw T3 last night, bloody fantastic movie it is! Loved every minute just as good as the first two!

Arnie just keeps getting better, what a great actor! :D

Lokil said:
Saw T3 last night, bloody fantastic movie it is! Loved every minute just as good as the first two!

Arnie just keeps getting better, what a great actor! :D

hey u noe wat he says all the time eh?

"he ll be back (pronounced wit a/n austrian/german accent)"

Lokil said:
Are you taking the piss at Arnies expense? :x

hahahaa noooooo, why wud i do such a thing, jkz no i think arnies a great actor :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good to hear dude!

I like your avatar its time more people paid their respects to the great blood nut that is Paul Scholes! :D

CWright said:
zebula77 said:

It was called Catch me if you can, zeb. Catch me!! Unless you are talking about the Duncan Norvelle version :D

Heheh, yeah. Umm, I don't know where I got 'Chase' from. Sorry 'boot that.

T3's story is practically identical to T2's I thought, which automatically puts it at a disadvantage. Plus the acting/actors are not in the same class as in Judgement Day, Robert Patrick was the man (That's a nice bike), Linda Hamilton was skitzo in a good way, and Edward Furlong is quality too.

Now we have some model playing a Terminator, although she didn't do badly at all. John Connor seems weak to me in this, no balls, and Claire Danes is a pointless character.

The flick was much better than I thought it would be (I thought it had utter dross written all over it from the second I heard James Cameron wouldn't be directing it), but with the exception of Arnie and another very minor cast member (I won't spoil it for those who've not seen it yet), it suffers from the omission of the older actors, and a weak story.

Personally I also think Robert Patrick's liquid metal T-1000 would annihilate Loken(sp?)'s T-X ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom