Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Hulk the other day. I thought it was amazing. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I had a lot of fun watching it. I guess it made me feel kinda nostalgic, seeing as how I used to love the comics as a youngster.

What?

No, it ain't.

Well, maybe green poo, but green poo is nice. :mrgreen:

check this show out when it comes to a screen near you

scary1.jpg

scary2.jpg

scary3.jpg

October 2003

I f**king hate these movies, Scary Movie, Not Another Teen Movie, etc - the joke's done, leave it you twats! :x

In fact the joke was done in '96, in "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood". Back then it was quite funny, now they're just taking the piss. :x

Dunno, very surprised he's involved in that sh!t tbh, although I never really understood the fuss about him in the first place.

Saw Clerks, thought it was ok, not one I'd watch again. I also didn't think Mallrats was up to much either mind you, must just not be my thing. :l

zebula77 said:
Saw Hulk the other day. I thought it was amazing. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I had a lot of fun watching it. I guess it made me feel kinda nostalgic, seeing as how I used to love the comics as a youngster.
It's utter bum blamonge!!...............The worst part is the appearance of the actual "Hulk" itself Gone is the muscle bound Angry man, who sure was big and green, but at the same time still belivable.......................Only to be replaced with what looks like a 700ft computer generated Godzilla type monster.

ClassicD said:
Saw Clerks, thought it was ok, not one I'd watch again. I also didn't think Mallrats was up to much either mind you, must just not be my thing. :l

Clerks is a classic! Rewatch value up the yin yang. Mallrats is cool too, snikkity snikt! Chasing Amy good but less cool factor obviously. Jay and Silent Bob sucks tho. Lost the will, maaan.

Whoever goes to see Hulk or Scary Movie 3 should be gassed inside the movie theatre. What utter sh*t.

Whoever makes statements like that, doesn't know what he's talking about.

I personally though Scary Movie was hilarious, the 2nd one was still funny, but not as good as the 1st. I'll most definetely see the 3rd at the cinema, so guess I'll be glassed in then.

FD

fd1972uk said:
I personally though Scary Movie was hilarious, the 2nd one was still funny, but not as good as the 1st. I'll most definetely see the 3rd at the cinema, so guess I'll be glassed in then.

FD

Agree with what FD just said, Scary Movie was class, the second had some good jokes but i felt it was rushed to cash in on the first one's success. Can't wait to see No.3 :)

Just watched League of Extraordinary Gentlement... have to say that I enjoyed it! each character is a story book or movie character from the past ie. dorian grey!

Milanista said:
Just watched League of Extraordinary Gentlement... have to say that I enjoyed it! each character is a story book or movie character from the past ie. dorian grey!

I am quite looking forward to seeing that. It hasnt had any hype about it and hopefully it will be better than the Hulk, shouldnt be difficult ;)

ProEvo said:
loz said:
ProEvo said:
All I'm gonna say is................Broadie Bruce is a Genius!!!! ;) 8)

please elaborate.

Jus check Mallrats.................. ;)

seen mallrats ages ago, dogma and the lot, well maybe not the lot but ya kno what i mean, seen any more trailers for kill bill lately evo?

loz said:
ProEvo said:
loz said:
ProEvo said:
All I'm gonna say is................Broadie Bruce is a Genius!!!! ;) 8)

please elaborate.

Jus check Mallrats.................. ;)

seen mallrats ages ago, dogma and the lot, well maybe not the lot but ya kno what i mean, seen any more trailers for kill bill lately evo?

No.............is there more out then?!?!?!

shall we throw this one out to the forum, oh go on then, any1 seen any kill bill trailers?

I've seen the Trailer, i'm looking forward to it. This news will interest you though:

The New York Times reported today that Miramax and Quentin Tarantino have decided to split Tarantino's upcoming new film, Kill Bill, into two films. The film will be split into Volume 1 and Volume 2.

Volume 1 is set to open on October 10th, with Volume 2 following two to six months later.

The martial arts film stars David Carradine, Uma Thurman, Vivica A. Fox, Lucy Liu, and Michael Jai White. It will be Tarantino's first film since Jackie Brown.

Credit: Cinecon.com

Villafc said:
I've seen the Trailer, i'm looking forward to it. This news will interest you though:

The New York Times reported today that Miramax and Quentin Tarantino have decided to split Tarantino's upcoming new film, Kill Bill, into two films. The film will be split into Volume 1 and Volume 2.

Volume 1 is set to open on October 10th, with Volume 2 following two to six months later.

The martial arts film stars David Carradine, Uma Thurman, Vivica A. Fox, Lucy Liu, and Michael Jai White. It will be Tarantino's first film since Jackie Brown.

Credit: Cinecon.com

hmm, ya kno when they announced this villa? and secondly how long each 'volume' will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom