Microsoft Xbox 360

There's some new dead rising stuff on market place in the US how come we dont have it? and they say they will have a demo for it some time this week. Will we? We all get other demos at the same time dont we?

We dont all get demos at the sametime nor demos at all in some cases.Some remain in certain terrorties.

Apparently its on there now. I aint got my 360 at th mo so cant confirm. Someone stated it on official forums

Maybe its there in the states but not here in the UK and wont appear on ours until 6pm tonight? I think its odd they usually put New Downloads on Live! on Mondays and Thursdays I think?

DJ

Apparently Dead Risings Demo will be available come Thursday. Ill play Saints Row demo tonight, I downloaded it during my lunch hour.

DJ

I think the Saints Row demo is excellent! very much a good GTA Clone in my opinion, the only thing that annoys me is the iffy frame rate whilst driving but im sure this will be ironed out.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
the only thing that annoys me is the iffy frame rate whilst driving but im sure this will be ironed out.

DJ

Yep,I noticed that too,It gets a little annoying,but otherwise,a superb demo,well worth downloading.

"Just another 5 minutes" :lmao:
Couldn't stop playing last night.

Completed the demo and ive posted a full review of what I think of it in the Saints Rows thread created by Gorskino10. I gave it an impressive 9/10 score.

DJ

Thought the Saints Row demo was top.

Street Fighter is now finally on the marketplace! The online portion of it though (the bit you pay 800 points for) is a bit of a joke at the minute - its not.. really working.

Can't connect to games, and when you do it lags out or something. Hopefully its just cause everyone is downloading it still

Downloaded it and played Arcade Mode and now I can remember why its called Hyper Fighting! I got as far as Ken and he was going mental pulling off move after move and going nuts! for ages I couldnt beat him but eventually found a tactic which worked and he fell!!

Its a reasonable Emulation but they have changed the music and Startup Sequences.

DJ

Well i think Saints Row could be a GTA beater

even if it aint we have 2 awesome games to play

GTA London 2 Please!

Anyway you are right Coopz, its good to have both of them being decent titles.

DJ

Gears of War release date confirmed:

Microsoft has just confirmed a 17 November UK launch date for Gears of War - the exact day that Sony are due to begin their next-gen campaign with the release of PlayStation 3. We're expecting to see special Gears of War Xbox 360 bundles crowd the shops as Microsoft attempt to scupper Sony's PS3 launch before it even gets started. Expect to hear more soon.

Gears of War will touch down in the US on 12 November, according to an official statement by Microsoft today, ending a week of speculation, cryptic clues and online retailers attempting to guess the hotly anticipated shooter's launch date.

After developer Epic Games dropped hints about a "big announcement" this week, the official Gears of War forums were alight with forumites attempting to decipher a series of cryptic messages released over Xbox Live since Monday.

Each message was painstakingly examined, with avid readers coming up with two main clues - BEN (leading from 'son of the right hand') and MOVER (the surname of a jazz musician who released an album called 'Things Unseen'). Put them together, and you get an anagram of NOVEMBER. Simple, no?

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Gears of War release date confirmed:

Microsoft has just confirmed a 17 November UK launch date for Gears of War - the exact day that Sony are due to begin their next-gen campaign with the release of PlayStation 3. We're expecting to see special Gears of War Xbox 360 bundles crowd the shops as Microsoft attempt to scupper Sony's PS3 launch before it even gets started. Expect to hear more soon.

Gears of War will touch down in the US on 12 November, according to an official statement by Microsoft today, ending a week of speculation, cryptic clues and online retailers attempting to guess the hotly anticipated shooter's launch date.

After developer Epic Games dropped hints about a "big announcement" this week, the official Gears of War forums were alight with forumites attempting to decipher a series of cryptic messages released over Xbox Live since Monday.

Each message was painstakingly examined, with avid readers coming up with two main clues - BEN (leading from 'son of the right hand') and MOVER (the surname of a jazz musician who released an album called 'Things Unseen'). Put them together, and you get an anagram of NOVEMBER. Simple, no?

I know they are doing it to TRY & scupper PS3 but surely the game is gonna get lost in all the hype of the PS3???

I doubt it, its been hyped up so much already that every 360 owner is probably dying to get it. Ive preordered mine already. Hope it doesnt turn out crap!! lol. like has really dodgy controls and camera work or something like that. But they've had so much time to develop it, they have no excuses if it is crap, though it seems that with so much hype from MS that they are very confident it will be amazing. certainly looks that way.

Get XSata and archive any demos you dont play but wanna keep onto your PC Hard Drive.
DJ

Has anyone tried the Fight night and NBA demos?

the graphics on a HD screen are unbelievable

i love the presentation of EA games the way u can practice on FIFA and NBA while its loading is brilliant

Have the full Fight Night game, but dont have HD, still think it looks amazing, certainly for someone who hasnt played a boxing game since Ready 2 Rumble!

Back
Top Bottom