Microsoft Xbox 360

I have had to return mine twice. First time they took about 10 working days to return it, they fixed it and sent me back the same one. Second time they took about 4 days to return and this time they just gave me a brand new one. Touch wood, no probelms so far.

slasher said:
I have had to return mine twice. First time they took about 10 working days to return it, they fixed it and sent me back the same one. Second time they took about 4 days to return and this time they just gave me a brand new one. Touch wood, no probelms so far.

Cheers.

OMGZ!!!!!111 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is coming to Xbox Live Arcade!!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! *orgasm*

Coopz ive got NBA 2K6 from 2K sports and its good graphically and ive got Fight Night Round 3 and it looks stunning, as do the character models on Dead Rising :) almost life like... its scary. Also I thought the gfx on FIFA RTFWC were good too, better than WC 06 they took a step backwards with that.

DJ

yeah i noticed RTFWC was better graphics then WC 06, someone said it was due to the camera angle being further out

I think the gfx on WC 06 look more dull and less textured (almost as if the game is in a lower resolution or something?)

DJ

Man, I just dropped a $1000 on a pimpin 26" Samsung HDTV for my Xbox360

and now I can truly enjoy the next generation.

Holy fuckin shit. That shit looks amazing. Oblivion, Ghost Recon, Saints Row.

Huge huge difference from the CRT monitor I've previously used.

No regrets.

jumbo said:

No regrets.

would it happen to be this TV

hdtv.jpg

I have this in my back room, all ready for my PS3, I love it, quality is great, and a stylish design

Warm, very warm. :)

Your is model LN-S2651D and mine is LN-S2641D. Same specs. I love the design. Truly top class.

I could have gone for a SONY, Sharp, or other brand but this one was THE best in this price range.

7682536_ra.jpg

Anywhere other than.... GameStation :) they screwed me out of my first 360 (preordered one) by claiming they tried to phone me to confirm my pre-order..... I never did receive such a phonecall... then on Sunday they tried to rip me off with an awful conditioned Call Of Duty 2 for 360 and expected me to accept that for £37.99 Pre Owned!!! wtf?

DJ

jumbo said:

No regrets.
Well Jumbo I made the mistake of thinking there wouldnt be much difference between HD and Standard D until I got my LG 42" Plasma TV and plugged in HD Component! Woah!! 720P it looks amazing I dont care what all the PS3 Fanboys say about 1080P! 720P on 360 is good enough.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
I dont care what all the PS3 Fanboys say about 1080P! 720P on 360 is good enough.

DJ
Considering that Sony has set no standard on what resolution games need to be, I don't think we will see more than maybe a handful of 1080p games..................if any.

Oh BTW.........I purchased a 360 just a few days ago and man does it look nice on my HDTV.:D

deftonesmx17 said:
Oh BTW.........I purchased a 360 just a few days ago and man does it look nice on my HDTV.:D

:lmao: :lol:

:applause: \\:o/

;)

Welcome to 360 land. :D

Anyone know how long it is from the first phone call to customer care to when they pick your 360 up? I dont know if there gonna email me and let me know whats happening or someone is just gonna turn up for it.

jay666 said:
Anyone know how long it is from the first phone call to customer care to when they pick your 360 up? I dont know if there gonna email me and let me know whats happening or someone is just gonna turn up for it.

You are supposed to print out the delivery label for UPS that they sent to you via email, attach it to your boxed 360 and call UPS to arrange a pick up date that suits you. So its pretty much as quick as you make ie the next day.

I played N3. I like it however it's NOT worth the full price.
Played saints row and thats now pre ordered
Played Dead rising and I'm getting that Thurs.
Played Ncaa bought it and now am waiting for madden.

i also plan on getting enchanted arms.

jumbo said:
Warm, very warm. :)

Your is model LN-S2651D and mine is LN-S2641D. Same specs. I love the design. Truly top class.

I could have gone for a SONY, Sharp, or other brand but this one was THE best in this price range.

7682536_ra.jpg
[/QUOTThat's my tv!

It is pretty big but its better I think to buy that and have the choice to go HD DVD than to be forced with Blu Ray and be charged for something you wont use.... £425? a joke!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Anywhere other than.... GameStation :) they screwed me out of my first 360 (preordered one) by claiming they tried to phone me to confirm my pre-order..... I never did receive such a phonecall... then on Sunday they tried to rip me off with an awful conditioned Call Of Duty 2 for 360 and expected me to accept that for £37.99 Pre Owned!!! wtf?

DJ
Lamestation are a bunch of shite........ I can say that being an ex-employee :lol: :lol: :lol:

djdoc360 said:
It is pretty big but its better I think to buy that and have the choice to go HD DVD than to be forced with Blu Ray and be charged for something you wont use.... £425? a joke!

DJ

charged for something you wont use, I forsee that people will

and if you actually think about what the ps3 is, as in, all it's features, then its worth more than £425

matherto are you one of these people who has got that sort of money lying around to spend on a console without any games? have you got £500 hand to spend on a PS3 plus ONE game? If so good luck to you

DJ

Back
Top Bottom