Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: XBox 360 - Halo 3 announcement trailer on Live

You think that shot is real??!! The player faces dont look much different to current gen in fact they look dull, the background looks very dull like the PS2 version of PES5 does!! do you honestly think thats real?

I dont.

DJ

I didn't say if I thought it was real or not, I'm not sure. But I think Ash was being sarcastic when he said he created it in MS Paint :P

cant wait for next gen pes, come one konami do the game justice.

Imo the halo3 thing was ok, not ground shaking by any means.

Yeah so do I think he was but im pretty sure that has been mocked up using Photo Shop or something like that it looks fake.

DJ

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Ash, if you made that on MS Paint I'm a big fat lady called Brenda with 36FF breasts
So Brenda, when do you want to meet?

I heard theres a whole load of games coming out.
Super Brenda Battle - fighting game
Brenda's Baseball - sports game
Brenda Bubble - puzzle game
Brenda's Backyard Bash - party game
Brenda Kart - racing game
Brenda Legends - RPG

djdoc360 said:
Yeah so do I think he was but im pretty sure that has been mocked up using Photo Shop or something like that it looks fake.

DJ

Are you taking the piss?

The screens were officially released by Konami at E3

Noted said:
The screens were officially released by Konami at E3
Thanks a lot, I wanted him to believe me that I used Paint.

WTF?!!!! they look hideous!!! just look at terry's face it looks pathetic! and the backgrounds??? more 2d dark coloured backgrounds instead of fans?

If this is supposed to be Xbox 360 PES then it looks shite!

DJ

What the fuck? What do you expect DJ?

Look at PES on PS2, now look again at the 360 screens. How much of an upgrade do you want, they look awesome to me and just about everyone else.

djdoc360 said:
WTF?!!!! they look hideous!!! just look at terry's face it looks pathetic! and the backgrounds??? more 2d dark coloured backgrounds instead of fans?

If this is supposed to be Xbox 360 PES then it looks shite!

DJ

Jeez!

The games not out for a while, pretty sure the crowds will be 3d.

Terrys face can be easily updated.

It looks great

ok well yes other than the gripes I mentioned the graphics dont look too bad, kit textures look decent and photo realistic and I think Adriano and Del Horno look very very real.

DJ

Well im well happy :) A lot of people flamed me and said "why would they do that when the PS3 will be more popular etc etc etc" And I said because the 360 is already out there and they have had the Dev Kits for over a year.

DJ

Yep, a lot of people were laughing at folk who thought they'd have a 360 version by the end on the year. ;)

Hang on, it was common knowledge that it would be on 360 first.

The question and its something nobody knows yet is; will it be a straight PES6 port with updated resolution or will it be developed specifically for 360. We know the PS3 will be designed specifically for the platform so what people were arguing is that the PS3 will see the first TRUE next gen Pro Evo.

Anyways, DJ, you hardly knew before others, an IGN article said it would be on 360 first, from Seabass himself.

It was posted here many times.

Good wortk though ;)

According to the latest info from C&VG that I posted it will contain lots of improvements so if thats not heading into next gen territory then I dont know what is, yep knew about the IGN post a long time ago, I quoted it in a previous post and got totally slammed and told there was no way it would be on Xbox 360, PS3 would be first......

DJ

MOTO GP DEMO ON MP!!!!!

(Under featured downloads)

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you mean the E3 Video? I watched it yesterday man and it looks amazing dont it?

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Do you mean the E3 Video? I watched it yesterday man and it looks amazing dont it?

DJ

Demo!!!

Sorry have edited post

I seriously doubt they'll release PES6 for the 360 in October with just updated textures. That'd be like the release of FF Online thats just happened.

If they do, I'll be seriously disappointed

Like the Lost Planet demo, elements of it feel very Metroid Prime (especially the rolling snow armadillos with the weak spot at the back). Hope the final game is a bit more than just an out and out shooter mind you, that's what set Metroid apart.

wonder what the achivements for PES6 will be???,score a goal from like 30 yards and win master league and stuff like that cant wait :)

Gorskino10 said:
wonder what the achivements for PES6 will be???

Unlock Zebra Head (5 points)
Unlock Dinosaur Mode (5 points)
Unlock Melon Ball (5 points)
etc...

LemonJelly said:
Unlock Zebra Head (5 points)
Unlock Dinosaur Mode (5 points)
Unlock Melon Ball (5 points)
etc...
Hillarious!!!!!

Can anyone tell me what kind of upload/download speeds need for Live?

Back
Top Bottom