Manchester City Thread

I understand that you think my point is funny (when i read it again, it does seem funny)...but i still think i have a valid point.

Continuity concerning managers is very good and is at the base of United's successes. But i think Ferguson's reign is too long. Look at what happened with Auxerre after Roux...not a big success.

I see two managers ideal to replace Ferguson: Moyes (definitely) and Coyle (maybe). Mourinho? NO!!!!! He's a fraud...his football is poor and boring...

Last edited:
I understand that you think my point is funny (when i read it again, it does seem funny)...but i still think i have a valid point.

Continuity concerning managers is very good and is at the base of United's successes. But i think Ferguson's reign is too long. Look at what happened with Auxerre after Roux...not a big success.

I see two managers ideal to replace Ferguson: Moyes (definitely) and Coyle (maybe). Mourinho? NO!!!!! He's a fraud...his football is poor and boring...

i have to say i think exactly the same.

Probably worth discussing in the United forum, but Moyes is a good shout imo. Especially with the team being a bit more 'UK-ish' this season, coupled with Everton's chronic lack of spending.

I think most United fans (like myself) just want Fergie for as long as possible. Whoever we get in next is going to be destroyed by the media and fickle fans (just look at De Gea - best option available to us, we buy him for a huge sum and the UK media are glleeeeffuuul at tearing him apart). There is no right answer, sadly.

The only upside of Mourinho is that he comes with so much confidence and credit with the UK media that 1 or 2 bad results would get a pass. He is a tit though.

that's the reason Mourinho is the guy for the job, the person that replaces SAF has to be MASSIVE personality wise, the media will give Mourinho a red carpet and wouldn't question him, same goes for the fickle fans, Mourinho would get more time from both, the job seems to big for anyone else.

Mourinho wouldnt be a wise choice he'll snub mutd for city . He wants to make history not be under saf shadow i could be wrong. I would love mou at mutd.

Mourinho wouldnt be a wise choice he'll snub mutd for city . He wants to make history not be under saf shadow i could be wrong. I would love mou at mutd.

In a very roundabout way I'm actually hoping Mancini does well, so that City don't just outbid us when Mourinho leaves Real.

PSG wants him too big time apparently and you know how he loves to win a title in every country... first he has to do Spain though. :P

PSG's first prerfernce was Wenger, then they interviewed Biesla before he chose to go to Bilbao so he could have complete control over tactics.

Mourinho at Man Utd would be disastrous for football...a club like Man Utsd playing good football is important. Mourinho's club play boring football...i rather watch grass grow.

Don't Real regularly play really good football? Other than the Classico's, I think they're excellent to watch.

And that all conquering Chelsea team of 05/06 was ridiculous - with Robben and Duff flying down the wings.

I will give you that Inter and Porto weren't that much fun though.

The first season under Ancelotti Chelsea were playing very, very attractive football, after Arsenal the most attractive EPL team IMO.

i pray and pray that you lot end up with coyle when baconface chokes on his vomit.that'll be the day,better than winning no 6 for us........

PS:Yernited i mean.....

i pray and pray that you lot end up with coyle when baconface chokes on his vomit.that'll be the day,better than winning no 6 for us........

PS:Yernited i mean.....

You really are a classy guy, first the "joke" about the Welsh as sheep shaggers and now this...the day fans like you stop being obsesses with Man Utd will be the day Liverpool will make a giant leap forward...

I haven't enjoyed watching Chelsea since Ranieri's days, I just find everything about them a bit dull. in terms of football I though 09/10 we were pretty dire to watch, improved on that last year and were very good at home, and crap away, playing some stunning stuff this year though.

City unfortunately look like they are quite entertaining lot, Arsenal are trying to stick to their approach but lack the players to execute it at the minute and have just gone 3-2 down to Blackburn.

cracking goal , make that money hargro ! make that money :APPLAUD:

I'm so upset about this. Irrationally, genuinely, painfully upset.

I love(d) the curly haired player. Had his name on my kit when he signed.

Of all the teams. Anywhere else in the world Owen, anywhere else. We paid for those knees dammit!

Hope Mancini will be sacked ASAP...Trailing by 2 goals and pulling out striker for DM you have to be nuts Mancini...That guy can't run my local club with this tactics...Seems like today anyone can be coach just get a licence and you are ready to go...And one more thing Mancini should consider to buy more of DM's I think he is short on that position...LOL

Hope Mancini will be sacked ASAP...Trailing by 2 goals and pulling out striker for DM you have to be nuts Mancini...That guy can't run my local club with this tactics...Seems like today anyone can be coach just get a licence and you are ready to go...And one more thing Mancini should consider to buy more of DM's I think he is short on that position...LOL

He told Tevez to come on - and Tevez said no.

And tactically he had to do something in the middle, Bayern were waltzing through.

Mancini is doing really well his season imo - not only bitter cause it was Dzeko that came off are you?

Nothing wrong with Mancini's tactics. Bring on De Jong to calm things down in the middle of the park for 5 mins and then bring Tevez on...if he felt like playing that is.

Back
Top Bottom