Manchester City Thread

:LOL:

welcometocity.jpg

Altogether now...THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE CITY!

I swear the papers pay these numpties to do stuff like that what a complete tool!

As for the Champions league we will get there in the end...

I swear the papers pay these numpties to do stuff like that what a complete tool!

As for the Champions league we will get there in the end...
Nothing is guarantee I was for sure it was on your lots plate. What you think about Toure & Adebayor this season.... Toure look suspect at times but he had a good season.Ade is full of himself living on his 1 hit wonder season.

Very curious what players are going there , Europa is exciting to bring a few good names I would imagine.

The thing is I think they have a good side but they just bottled it, infact I'd say the same team would probably do much better next year but I can see City selling 4-5 and buying 4-5 who won't be at that much of a better standard then what they have.

Got it in one. But the rag contingent (Who I maintain spend more time in this thread than in their own) just wouldn't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Well done Chelsea btw.

Toure had been awfull all season and the reason hes our capatain ill never know! Ade has been hit and miss all season but even in his bad games hes managed to score goals 14 from 24 starts cant be bad!

Toure had been awfull all season and the reason hes our capatain ill never know! Ade has been hit and miss all season but even in his bad games hes managed to score goals 14 from 24 starts cant be bad!

I'm just glad we didn't sign that headless chicken striker who never scores, not worth 25 million, we dodged a bullet.

Oh wait...:BOP:

I'm just glad we didn't sign that headless chicken striker who never scores, not worth 25 million, we dodged a bullet.

Oh wait...:BOP:

You say that now...give him a few weeks to start moaning for a move to a CL club.

Loved the player on the pitch, off the pitch he was a bit of an idiot.

Do you think city are going to be able to attract really tier 1 talent this off season? Or is it another year of 'join our long term project' good-but-not-great players?

You say that now...give him a few weeks to start moaning for a move to a CL club.

Loved the player on the pitch, off the pitch he was a bit of an idiot.

Do you think city are going to be able to attract really tier 1 talent this off season? Or is it another year of 'join our long term project' good-but-not-great players?

I don't know £250.000 a week will temp a lot of players...

Well yes but it won't tempt the elite, Tevez already seems to have had enough after just 1 season and the pay packet he's on. Robinho's probably off also.

Their form has been pretty good after Hughes left, One thing I'll say is they lacked hunger compared to Spurs in the end and you can't buy that.

The thing is I think they have a good side but they just bottled it, infact I'd say the same team would probably do much better next year but I can see City selling 4-5 and buying 4-5 who won't be at that much of a better standard then what they have.

Jesus, which 4 or 5 will we sell which are as good as Silva or Yaya Toure?

Well yes but it won't tempt the elite, Tevez already seems to have had enough after just 1 season and the pay packet he's on. Robinho's probably off also.

Their form has been pretty good after Hughes left, One thing I'll say is they lacked hunger compared to Spurs in the end and you can't buy that.

We lost to Spurs because they were a better side. Nothing to do with hunger. We finished 5th even though we had a pretty average midfield who struggle to keep the ball. Signing players who are good with the ball helps immeasurably. Yaya Toure and Silva are a good start.

You'll explode when we sign our next striker :COOL:

Back
Top Bottom