Manchester City Thread

Manchester City will challenge for the title I predict... they are fourth right now... havent concede much, lost twice? only?

pretty solid at the back, theyve reinforced their midfield...and the attacking part is world class... they just need team chemistry building and mancini tactics will lead the team to some unexpecting avenue im pretty sure...

It depends, He's better than Almunia but then again Araenal fans have been wanting to get rid of him for ages. Isn't as good as VDS, Reina or Cech.

:LOL: Harsh

Given is good but he's very overrated by the majority due to the fact he's a fantastic shot stopper, which is far more eyecatching than 'boring' stuff like distribution, command of the area, communication and positioning. It's like a defender being called world class for regularly making fantastic last ditch blocks when the chances would never have happened if he'd been positioned better in the first place.

If he's top four quality then why did Arsenal and United overlook him when he was at Newcastle when they've both been in the market for a keeper over the past 5 or more years?

:LOL: Harsh

Given is good but he's very overrated by the majority due to the fact he's a fantastic shot stopper, which is far more eyecatching than 'boring' stuff like distribution, command of the area, communication and positioning. It's like a defender being called world class for regularly making fantastic last ditch blocks when the chances would never have happened if he'd been positioned better in the first place.

If he's top four quality then why did Arsenal and United overlook him when he was at Newcastle when they've both been in the market for a keeper over the past 5 or more years?
Looks like someone's been paying a visit to the Caf... ;)

City fans...i need help..

i wish somebody will help me find good inner view pictures of City of Manchester stadium, especialy stands pictures and the commercials over stadium..

:WORSHIP:

Haha I hadn't seen that, it's not me as I'm not registered on there, I just read the main United forum from time to time.

Nice to see at least one person agree with me though. :COOL:

Wow you lot all got back quick, judging by your post times. /facepalm.

Yeah, your point was really proven, defence is shite...a dodgy freekick and a pen for a foul outside the area...shocking defence. And Given..crap, apart from those 3 world class saves from Pienaar, Fellaini and Cahill.

Still, why don't you boys concern yourself with saving up to help service the debt, instead of talking about little 'Citeh'. Afterall, you're not concerned about us in any way are you?:CONF:

Wow you lot all got back quick, judging by your post times. /facepalm.

Yeah, your point was really proven, defence is shite...a dodgy freekick and a pen for a foul outside the area...shocking defence. And Given..crap, apart from those 3 world class saves from Pienaar, Fellaini and Cahill.

Still, why don't you boys concern yourself with saving up to help service the debt, instead of talking about little 'Citeh'. Afterall, you're not concerned about us in any way are you?:CONF:

:OOOH:

Just because Citeh give away tickets for £5 a head it doesnt mean all teams are like that. I'd love a season ticket at OT but I can't afford it and the way things are going with the Glazers, I wont be able to for some time. I can see Old Trafford from the window at work and I go to as many games as I can and that doesnt make me any less of a supporter.

If your MASSIVE club feels better about itself by convincing each other us 'rags' are obsessed with you then carry on but ask yourself, why would we be? Exactly.

Bananas.

Just because Citeh give away tickets for £5 a head it doesnt mean all teams are like that. I'd love a season ticket at OT but I can't afford it and the way things are going with the Glazers, I wont be able to for some time. I can see Old Trafford from the window at work and I go to as many games as I can and that doesnt make me any less of a supporter.

If your MASSIVE club feels better about itself by convincing each other us 'rags' are obsessed with you then carry on but ask yourself, why would we be? Exactly.

Bananas.

Well you seem to spend a lot of time in our thread. Certainly more than any of us spend in yours...

that's the difference, we support our team, you claim to support yours, but you don't even go, and you prefer to see us lose than your own lot win.

Sad cunts.

Also, the irony of calling us 'Citeh'...you're clearly not even a manc.

Yeah I do spend a lot of time in this thread, I mean apart from yesterday the last time I posted in here was September.

Like I said, I go as much as I can. City give tickets away and still can't fill the ground, our tickets are getting dearer and dearer all the time. And I'm pretty sure we all prefer United winning than City losing, I suppose when that happens it's just a bonus. Get over yourself.

yesterday was one of those rare occasions where i enjoyed watching Everton win. They played well, Fellaini dominated the midfield. City looked awful though tbf, i thought Liverpool were shit against Stoke but City looked worse than that against Everton.

good to see the £32.5m superstar embarrassing himself too.

City give tickets away and still can't fill the ground,

A) No they don't "give them away" you prick.

B) I'd rather have our hardcore of 30-35k who were there when we were in division 2, than 76,000 cockneys and tourists. Let's see how full your place is when you haven't won anything for 30 odd years.

Roll on tuesday night, when you'll see support (via the BBC of course..plastic cunt.)

Back
Top Bottom