Manchester City Thread

Seems like your management doesn't really have a plan but are trying to sign every striker they can. Just out of curiosity Whats your line up going to be next season if you sign Adebayor?

A revolutionary 2-3-5 formation with first choice 11 of:
Given
Kompany, Bridge
Barry, De Jong, Ireland
Robinho, Tevez, Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Bellamy.

;)

In Smith's defence, he was played in midfield and then his time with us went downhill. He started off ok and would have been a good squad player us.
But most importantly, I really admired the heart and the respect he showed the red shirt, even though he's from Leeds.
Tevez on the other hand says he wont go to Liverpool out of respect and then signs for Man City. I'm sorry but he can f*ck off, if you ask me. He just flushed two great years with us down the toilet with that move. The only thing I'm glad about is that it made his departure easier to take.

Tevez was poor last season, I would have prefered Kuyt over him during last season. Here's hoping he carries his poor form into his time at City.

I'm not bitter, I'm just glad United fans are starting to see signing him was not the right thing to do. I was never really keen on him staying to be honest and I hate the stick Berba gets off our own fans when he was miles better than Carlos was last year yet nobody seems to think so just because Tevez chases round, nevermind the fact he couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

His little personal mission to get one up on SAF for not playing a player who frankly didn't deserve to play was pathetic and I'm glad he's gone to a team who can't even get into the Europa League despite spending more than the rest of the teams in the country.

Pretty much agree, Not bigger whatsoever. Tevez can Fuck off for his comments about SAF. He's a good player but not THAT good and we won't miss him. I hope they sign Adebayor and he ends up on the bench :DD

Hilarious how apparently no United fans are bothered that he's left, yet they were all singing "Fergie, sign him up" last year.

Still, the keyboard warriors on here probably wouldn't know where the Swamp is.

Hilarious how apparently no United fans are bothered that he's left, yet they were all singing "Fergie, sign him up" last year.

Well not many people saw his true colours until we reached near the end of the season.

A revolutionary 2-3-5 formation with first choice 11 of:
Given
Kompany, Bridge
Barry, De Jong, Ireland
Robinho, Tevez, Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Bellamy.

;)
i think new formation will be this
cityu.gif

Funny how he whines about not getting enough games with us and then go on to sign with you lot! How many forwards have you got now? 9? It would be 10 if that lazy whiny ass Adebayor joins you lot! Good Luck in getting a game Carlitos,how ironic.

You may be laughing at the striker formation but I think Hughes is on to something, after all Given played for 10 years without a defense and a crap midfield and a crap/half injured strike force. And even then he didn't concede too many goals. ManCity are going to try this innovative formation but with a decent 3 man midfield and 7 top strikers!

I can see this working.

Well considering how his attitude has been lately, you'dve done the same if he was at City to begin with.

Well considering how his attitude has been lately, you'dve done the same if he was at City to begin with.

Or not, given we're not deluded idiots. Sturridge as an example. No one is now saying "oh I wanted him to go, he's crap" we're gutted to lose him, but understand why he went. Why he chose Chelsea is another matter.

Back
Top Bottom