Manchester City Thread

Chelsea will probably end up buying him when hes no good any more like they did with Ballack, Shevchenko and deco lol

Yeah ive read the transcript from that interview and he doesnt mention City once.. and from my understanding he says he would prefer to saty in Milan but itd not his decsion ect the Daily Mail are also saying that was put out today but was not made in the last 24hrs!

This is just insanity. I'm all for drama and a bit of nuttiness in sports, but this is really breaking something for me. Of all the players City could go for, all the superstars, they go for one with integrity, who seems like a really good person, who loves his club and has demonstrated loyalty. And they wave so much cash in front of Milan's owners that they have no choice. It'd be stupid to say no.

It disgusts me. I'm switching to a hybrid car just to spite it ;)

(and for the record I still think that signing all of Arsenal is a better value, and more likely to lead to success...plus it gives you some scale)

I would be very suprised if he went to Man City in January.

If anything happens, it must be in the summer and it must be on the condition that they don't get relegated.

No team would turn down £107 million for a player, its all very interesting

We apparently turned down £100million for Ronaldo. And we're still in debt. Its just a matter of how much you value the player. Milan must think they can do without him or they can find a half decent replacement who's cheaper.

I still can't believe that he will be getting 500,000 a WEEK!!!!

in three weeks he will have earned a great deal more than the average person (Average wage) does in a whole lifetime of working.

Its getting ridiculous!!

As I said, Milan would be stupid not to take that much money. I'd take that, turn right around offering £20m for that nice Fabregas kid to come play with his buddy Flamini, and still have £80m to spend strengthening an already world class squad. I'd use £5m to create a cyborg body to plant Maldini's brain in, so that he can continue playing until 2050, and the remaining £2m to give Ronaldinho gold teeth. Not because it'll help his football, but it would be hilarious.

I would rather have Kaka than Ronaldinho, Gourcuff and Diego all together. But 107 mill is a big amount for Milan to refuse. I donot think it will be used that much to the team soon as we got Thiago, Matteoni, and Agger is very close so the defence is settled. Midfield will be settled if we get back Gourcuff and Attack we have 2 great attackers plus Paloschi for Future. Gourcuff can never replace Kaka. He is not as fast and not as good a finisher as Kaka. And Ronaldinho is not even running.

Man City's project is a massive project which if it goes the way it is going now will be a success... I mean people say money can'nt buy anything but the rich teams win and the small teams suffer...

Got to feel for Kaka. He's always been loyal to Milan, and if Milan accept the offer, he has no choice.

Yes i feel for Kaka too, he deserves better than MAN City.
Like Barry Glendenning said yesterday in the Guardian's football pod: it would be a good thing for the championship to have players like Robinho and Kaka.
I've lost lots of sympathy for Man City...

Oh Rune, i'm sure you will not agree (do we ever ???) but i'm sure Man Utd will be stronger without Cristiano Ronaldo....and with the money they can get for him, the ycan reduce their deficit and buy some decent players...Man Utd is bigger than Ronaldo...

@ Marukomu - yeah but we got it back with Mikel :)

@ Gerd - I fully agree United will be better when he leaves. Wish it would happen already. I guess the only nice thing about the Kaka move would be the precedence it gives our Madrid negotiations. I mean, hate him all you like but Ronaldo has shown more over the last 12 months than Kaka..so what is his value?

Back
Top Bottom