Manchester City Thread

I was using Mourinho as an example, I can't stand him either Godotelli and wouldnt want him near Arsenal.

I just think City could do far, far better than Audrey Roberts.

200px-Audrey_Roberts_CS.jpg

It was meamt as a joke, Godot. I should have added a smiley.
And of course you are allowed to dislike whoever you like.

Ah, ok :)

Hopefully Cameroon knock Ivory Coast out on Wednesday. We need Yaya back desperately. He's our CM metronome, without him our passing in deep areas is shocking

How many clubs can say they had Kevin Keegan and Sven Goran Erikkson as managers?

If you did support a club that could boast such a thing...

Why would you wanna have some one like Mourinho managing your team???

If you could look down through your clubs entire 5 years of success and see the names of great managers....

Why would you wanna have someone like Mourinho as your teams manager???

If you supported a club that for 5 years had dominated home and been in the top 4 or 5 teams in Europe, and done this without Mourinho.....

Why would you wanna have someone like Mourinho as your teams manager???

That's right you wouldn't want to have Mourinho as your teams manager.

In fact you'd rather eat shit, whether its your own or not isnt stated, it might not even matter depending on what mood you were in.

But where ever that shit came from, you'd rather eat it, than see Mourinho being your teams manager.

That right there is what makes city fans so special, thats a dedication that few can aspire to.

Its that kind dedication and sacrifice that makes every man, woman and child in Manchester follow the team, even if they dont like football, thousands upon thousands of loyal dedicated people flocking to worship and pay homage to the club regardless how far across Manchester they have to travel.

We all have so far to go and so much to learn....

ahh witty images with words written by somebody else...

shows your pitching your wits against a clever one.

Are you of a similar intellect to say a creationist, you dont believe anyone managed the club before Mancini, or that the club even existed before Mancini...

Is the "We're not really here" song applicable...

If so I apologize for offending your beliefs.

I think I have something that will pertain to your way of thinking.

I am on your side, please dont meme me.

The Gospel of Godotelli. "Nothing But Facts Don't believe "people" especially Rags" (to lesser beings known as) "Me, Wrong, Id rather eat Shit"

Book I : Manchester City The Most Successful Club in England since 2011

The Premiership. No team has won more league titles in 2013/14, than Us, and no one has won more titles than us in the premier league since this is an indisputable fact, question me and I will post have more witty pictures created by somebody else.

subchapter "Also no team in the premier league won more league titles than us in the season 2011/12 either.

The Champions League. We are the best and most consistent team in The Champions League with Manchester in our name, not only in The 2014/15 season but for The Whole year of 2015 as we know it. No Other Team with Manchester in their name have been in The Last 16 more than us since 2013/14, does anyone dare question this truth, I will search online for a witty meme if you dare test me.

Our FA Cup History is 2nd to non, NO CLUB has won The FA Cup more times than us since 2011, yet another undisputed fact, question me at your peril, I will eat shit.

Last edited:
Do you like the first book?

I know I could never reduce such a glorious past into one book. I am going to use convenient and unsustainable reactionary opinion coupled with infallible undisputed truths to write the future history of your club.

I will use the fantastic wealth to equal guaranteed sucess.

City finally put The fake manchester team (their stadium isnt even in this country) out of business, fuck them, id rather eat shit than share the name of city with them.

The stadium will of course be extended to be the biggest stadium in the Western World, "now we can build a stadium worthy of our floodlights"

What else...

The club have merged the DNA of Aguero, Messi and Ronaldo and used the women of Eastlands, stockport and beswick to incubate the eggs (one of the more controversial moments of the clubs future history) to breed a super team that cost the equivalent of can of lager to finally beat the wicked FFP!

Its gonna be like Field of Dreams meets, Avengers, meets Brewsters Millions meets Coronation St.

Fucking Epic!!!!

After coming to terms with the fact that "Bertie" "Siddy" are better than Utd, he has finally cracked...

Btw, the future history sounds good. Tho I would rather eat shit than contaminate Aguero-Messi DNA with C.Ronaldo chromosomes :SHAKE:

Last edited:
How many hoping Cameroon can do the business on Wednesday? I'd love to see Bony & Yaya in the squad to face Chels. Although it may very well be a zzzzfest both sides parking the bus. I mean the 'atm moral' must be at a low on both sides.

I like that Vann guys, epic posts! :LOL:

Question for Godotelli: Why do City fans sing "We're not really here" ? Serious question btw, not looking for argument.

Disappointing result given the game. Better performance tho. Dunno what the manager was doing taking Silva off in injury time. Stupid decision.

Fernandinho my motm. More like himself tonight

Big chance missed but at least it's not 8 pts. Get Yaya, Nasri and Bony into the fold and who knows what will happen over the next 3 or so months. We tend to get better on the home straight.

Thought City were superb this evening. But I think that's that as far as the title goes - Chelsea need to lose two and City to win two to take over I think. Also, Chelsea were there for the taking tonight. They've just played 120 minutes against Liverpool, had Fabregas and Costa missing yet City still couldn't win.

Chelsea have far easier fixtures left on paper too. A shame but I don't think it will even be close. Chelsea will win the league this season.

Last edited:
Often the 'easier' fixtures are less easy the longer the season goes on.

Time will tell. Can see them dropping points in their next 2 games with Costa out and Fabregas a doubt

Often the 'easier' fixtures are less easy the longer the season goes on.

Time will tell. Can see them dropping points in their next 2 games with Costa out and Fabregas a doubt

I hope you are right but they could say the same about Man City - games like Burnley at home you should comfortably be winning but didnt.

Yet again takes Silva off when we're desperate for a goal. Biggest fool in Manchester!

I'm sure he'll moan about the blatant pen not given and trot out the 'we have 42 pts left to play for' but it's over and he has no-one to blame but himself.

Hope Txiki convinces Pep

Before Yaya went to AFCON:

PL: 12
W: 11
D: 1
L: 0
(Draw was without Yaya)

After Yaya went to AFCON:

PL: 5
W: 0
D: 3
L: 2