Manchester City Thread

He looked pretty useful. Should have had a pen as well.

In other news, we've supposedly put in a €40m offer for Falcao whereas Real want him on loan (some saying that Monaco already agreed to the loan but now want to break it and sell to us). Would be great to get him but I'd prefer us to buy an attacking midfielder in the mold of Hazard/Isco/Reus, someone who can run with the ball and score goals, if we do sell Negredo to Valencia.

Not getting my hopes up as the likelihood of beating Real to a transfer is almost zilch

Last edited:
He looked pretty useful. Should have had a pen as well.

In other news, we've supposedly put in a €40m offer for Falcao whereas Real want him on loan (some saying that Monaco already agreed to the loan but now want to break it and sell to us). Would be great to get him but I'd prefer us to buy an attacking midfielder in the mold of Hazard/Isco/Reus, someone who can run with the ball and score goals, if we do sell Negredo to Valencia.

Not getting my hopes up as the likelihood of beating Real to a transfer is almost zilch

Get your greedy paws off Reus :p
Falcao would be a great addition to near any team but City is already so stacked I wonder if it ll really make much of an impact. Though with Aguero s injury s record..

@GuillemBalague
Chicharito's agents talking to Madrid. Negredo negotiating with Valencia. Falcao waiting for City. All ONLY at the negotiating stage.

:BEBO:

@GuillemBalague
Chicharito's agents talking to Madrid. Negredo negotiating with Valencia. Falcao waiting for City. All ONLY at the negotiating stage.

:BEBO:

I see this :BEBO: thing is growing on you... By :BEBO: thing I mean, the gif, not the THING he's smashing!
wank.gif

Last edited:
Talk of us still letting Negredo go despite no Falcao. €30m for a player who will be in his 30's next season is pretty good.

Wouldn't mind Iheanacho getting a chance

You all wait. This is Berbatov-revenge. City are going to bide their time, watch as United get rid of both Welbz and Hernandez, and then at 11:59 announce that Falcao is signing for City.

Dish served cold.

Just heard a strange stat about City- Stoke (Football Weekly).

City had 8 players on the pitch for whom they payed individually more than the 11 Stoke players.

Stoke is a club that is not generally loved but they gave football fans a tiny bit of hope (and i have nothingwhatsoever against City, i like to watch them a lot).

So it's all done then.

Ins:
Caballero---------£4.4m (£6m)
Sagna-------------£0m
Mangala----------£32m
Fernando---------£12m
Zucullini----------£1.5m
Lampard----------£0m

Total: £49.9m (£51.5m)

Outs:
Pantillimon------£0m
Lescott----------£0m
Richards---------£3.5m (£4.7m) (loan)
Barry------------£2m
Garcia-----------£12m (£13m)
Zucullini--------£0.5m (loan)
Rodwell----------£10.25m (£13.25m)
Huws-------------£2.5m (£3.25m)
Negredo----------loan/£24m

+ £1.6m from Balotelli clause

Total: £32.35m/£56.6m (£38.3m/£62.3m)

Selling Negredo is risky business. Would have made sense to loan David Villa if this was always on the cards. Iheanacho should get his work permit in October when he turns 18 and he looks a talent. Maybe he can fill in.

Nastasic has decided to stay and fight for his place. Good news imo and fair play to him.

Not exactly happy to see Huws become a Wigan player permanently

Scott Sinclair is still with us :ROLL:

Guidetti loan to Celtic fell through

Last edited:
Glad the Yugos are still part of the group. Very nice business done there by City, although you'll be a bit light in midfield when Lamps leaves and Sinclair could be prove to be like a new signing if he's giving some decent playtime.

Back
Top Bottom