Manchester City Thread

Mangala is a good CB, very fast and strong. His only knock is that he often loses his concentration and discipline. However, Pellegrini will sort him up, I believe. When he's on the top of his game he's world class.

Btw, It seems he's the most expensive CB ever! lol

erm okay, but coutinho isnt being valued at over £30mill after not getting picked in said team....

im sure he is the business.

It'd probably take a sizable fee to sign him tho.

I should have just used Luke Shaw and Herrera as examples anyway :P

The Quimster only turned 23 a few months ago so I'm not expected him to be an absolute monster straight from the off but, from what I've been told by Porto fans, the potential is definitely there

The biggest thing for us this season, imo, is getting Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero on the pitch simultaneously more than we did last season. IIRC it only happened 4 or 5 times. In contrast, when we won the title under Mancini they started something like 23 games together. The highest profile game I remember them starting together was the 5-1 win away at Spurs and even then Aguero came off at HT and Yaya on the hour.
If we can keep them 4 together we will do very well.

Last edited:
Chris-morris-jumps-out-window-o.gif

Was just going through the fixtures for the fantasy teams...Here's me thinking Liverpool had a tough start, City's is even more ridiculous!

Its almost as if the computer balances the matches based on the previous season; City & Liverpool really tough starts, Arsenal & Chelsea reasonably normal and balanced.....Utd piss easy.

Was just going through the fixtures for the fantasy teams...Here's me thinking Liverpool had a tough start, City's is even more ridiculous!

Its almost as if the computer balances the matches based on the previous season; City & Liverpool really tough starts, Arsenal & Chelsea reasonably normal and balanced.....Utd piss easy.

When I said that the 'computer' is heavily influenced by 'narrative' and tv schedules, I'm pretty sure everyone said I was paranoid/delusional so forth.

Well when Scudamore talks about needing Utd near the top for the business interests of the league you really start to wonder...

It's either completely random which would create this list (but with the Super Sundays and all that hype I can't imagine them accepting) or it's somewhat skewed. If they wanted to create a balanced fixture list they could add an algorithm based on the previous 5 seasons (or so) to keep teams from meeting most of their rivals in the first 6 games. Oh well.

Top of the league :ROCK:

Sergio Agüero: Has scored a goal in the Premier League every 85.5 mins since the start of last season :SAL:

Last edited:
Given all the time we spent last season behind with 3/4 games in hand I'm making the most of it :)

Nastasic, Richards, Sinclair and Guidetti all being sold according to Pellegrini.

Would be hoping for 25m for that lot.

Last edited:
Maybe he could regain form and confidence playing regularly in a not so physically demandind league.

Did he played in pre-season?

such a shame, really. Poor kid. He look so promising at Feyernoord. Let's hope he can ajust his game, he's a strong player.

Given all the time we spent last season behind with 3/4 games in hand I'm making the most of it :)

Nastasic, Richards, Sinclair and Guidetti all being sold according to Pellegrini.

Would be hoping for 25m for that lot.

what`s wrong with them? NT entry = problem.

Back
Top Bottom