Manchester City Thread

What happens to Brits that like NBA n NFL are they consider fake supporters. Do Brits like foreign film from Hollywood? Where does the madness draw a line?

You are just a glory hunter. Why didn't you support Villareal? Why Barcelona?

You see, this is my point - there are lots of people here who choose the teams they like because they win stuff OR have fancy players (or both)

You are not proper supporters, end of story!

A lot of big teams owe their success to fans around the world. Where's all the merchandise profits coming from? Why do SKY pay crazy TV money? Without global fans, teams wouldn't be in such powerful positions now.

This one dimensional view of football is old fashioned and isn't very different from FIFA and technology. Might as well go back to the days where you could only have players from your own town.

I actually find it very hard believing some of you are gullible to get in an argument with him. Since most teams have international players, they're hardly "local" teams anymore. And since he said there's no right or wrong after trying to prove yous wrong contradicting himself, why are we still going?

I actually find it very hard believing some of you are gullible to get in an argument with him. Since most teams have international players, they're hardly "local" teams anymore. And since he said there's no right or wrong after trying to prove yous wrong contradicting himself, why are we still going?

He is a WUM.
And i will not write what i really think about him, because if i would be wrong,then that should be very disrespectfull.

I apologise for offending anyone, sometimes my views are very strong and can cause offence.

I love you all.

Have a great weekend.

Peace,

SB

Indeed, blue brother!

Just gotta finish sacrificing this goat to the footballing gods and I'll be setting off!

:PRAY:A nice relaxing easy game, please!!!!:PRAY:

Indeed, blue brother!

Just gotta finish sacrificing this goat to the footballing gods and I'll be setting off!

:PRAY:A nice relaxing easy game, please!!!!:PRAY:

You'll be fine. City players have been there before, Liverpool's players haven't.

I reckon 4-1 City.

Noooooooo...my precious...keep it safe, keep it hidden. We wants it back next year my precious.

Yess+gives+it+to+usss+_dbed5206b1c1598497723a9b76a64415.jpg

Congratulations you blue lot. Must admit as well that it is deserved.

Hard to argue against that.
Arsenal spent 120 days top of the league, Liverpool spent some 80 days there, and City spent only 14 days in the lead! But what counts is that they spent the last day at the top.
Congratulations to City.

Please, pretty please, recover Yaya! I've got tickets to see him at the World Cup :PRAY:
Many thanks!

Cheers!

Woooooooooooo!

LOL at Pellegrini being thrown about. Was a bit scared for a moment!

Can't stop now tho ...time for some beers :WASTED:

but congrats to Liverpool on a great season. Really pushed it to to the wire and, along with Chelsea and Arse (for a time), made it probably the best title race in PL history ...made all the better by the laughing stock down the road :LOL:

Last edited:
Many congratulations to Manchester City!

The best team won.

Kompany and Pellegrini are class acts.

Let's hope next season is as exciting with 4 teams challenging right to the end!

Congrats, best team over the course of the season - as can be seen from the goal difference!

Held their nerve too, very impressive stuff - controlled and calm.

Godotelli said:
The same 4 teams again hopefully ;)

Don't make me lose any kind of respect I have for City after this season...we shall return with a vengeance. Let's hope for a 5 horse race til December..and then normalcy will be restored.
The history books of United will have only 4 chapters: pre-SAF, SAF success, Moyes, post-Moyes success.

;)

btw..who were the dudes Kompany told to get on the stage ahead of him? Went a bit quick so wasn't sure if they were the subs or not?

Don't make me lose any kind of respect I have for City after this season...we shall return with a vengeance. Let's hope for a 5 horse race til December..and then normalcy will be restored.
The history books of United will have only 4 chapters: pre-SAF, SAF success, Moyes, post-Moyes success.

;)

btw..who were the dudes Kompany told to get on the stage ahead of him? Went a bit quick so wasn't sure if they were the subs or not?

Bring it on :SNACK:

Richards, Lopes and I dunno, couldn't tell, some youngsters or backroom staff I'm guessing

Back
Top Bottom