Manchester City Thread

Not over yet. A 1 goal win for Liverpool may have been a better result for us because now the players might let their focus drop. We're quite capable of losing.

But Suarez' tears are delicious
attachment.php

Lol, if Steak Bake had posted that meme, 20 people would be on his case to get him banned. :D

Anyways, here's to hoping City mess it up and let it slip worse than Lpool managed to.

Hoping for a 4-3 loss with a Dzeko hat-trick for my fantasy team. :P

Lol, if Steak Bake had posted that meme, 20 people would be on his case to get him banned. :D

Ain't that the truth, my friend!

Really want City to hammer Villa and West Ham now. Much more likeable players, fans and manager than Liverpool's.

Ain't that the truth, my friend!

Really want City to hammer Villa and West Ham now. Much more likeable players, fans and manager than Liverpool's.

When Liverpool were favourites you were on their dick. Now that we're favourites you're slurping on ours.

Such a glory hunter!

Nice to see FFP not just being lip service and some actual consequences implemented

50M fine with Squad limit of 21 and cap on wages going any higher.

Nice to see FFP not just being lip service and some actual consequences implemented

50M fine with Squad limit of 21 and cap on wages going any higher.

It's a load of bullshit. It's a farce that we're being treated like PSG. PSG's QTA sponsorship (which doesn't actually sponsor anything as far as I can see - no stadium, no shirts, not even the training ground) is only going to be halved which makes it worth more than double ours whilst getting shirt sponsorship from Fly Emirates on top of it. There's no way City will stand for that and nor should they. Pure corruption if all this is true. If UEFA are going to play it like that then we should double our Etihad deal.

As for the fine, supposedly the highest in UEFA history, when you contrast it with pitiful 15k fines for constant racist chanting, even when the clubs themselves make excuses for it instead of trying to stamp it out, it just shows who UEFA actually serve.

Last edited:
Being serious, I think it depends on which way you look at it. I couldn't really give two shites who wins the league.

BUT, like I explained the other day, it has been unbearable watching Scouse Sports News of late with their 100s of pro-Liverpool pundits and using the whole Hillsbrough aniversary to promote it.

They seem to have forgotten that Man City & Chelsea have also been involved in this title race.

And I can't stand Steven Gerrard. The most overrated player of all time. He's no Xavi, Pirlo or Scholes - he's never dictated a game, he has just scored explosive and important goals. Great player, yes - but not on the same level as the 3 players I have just mentioned.

And I can't stand Steven Gerrard. The most overrated player of all time. He's no Xavi, Pirlo or Scholes - he's never dictated a game, he has just scored explosive and important goals. Great player, yes - but not on the same level as the 3 players I have just mentioned.

Gerrard overrated! Come on, one of the best midfielders of the past decade. If anything Scholes is the one who's overrated. Scholes caps for England: 66. Gerrard's: 109. That pretty much ends the discussion.

Gerrard overrated! Come on, one of the best midfielders of the past decade. If anything Scholes is the one who's overrated. Scholes caps for England: 66. Gerrard's: 109. That pretty much ends the discussion.

has Gerrard delivered consitently good performances for the national team? I can't remember any tournament where Gerrard has been especially noteworthy but neither has England for that matter. It's probably a connection between the two as well.

has Gerrard delivered consitently good performances for the national team? I can't remember any tournament where Gerrard has been especially noteworthy but neither has England for that matter. It's probably a connection between the two as well.

Matter of fact in the last two tornements he's been their best player. Something that scholes never achieved. Neither at the club level. Btw, I'm not saying he is the best midfielder of the past decade, but sure he isn't overrated! Nobody is saying that he deserved a top 3 place on the Ballon d'Or race or anything like that.

Scholes overrated? Are you on drugs? If anything he's quite the opposite.
The man is a genius, he came back after a year of retirement and was still United most valubale player last year, how do you even dare!

Are you serious! Scholes was a ok player for a big team, had a good shot and was good on short passes. More than that he was average for a big team. Never understand all the love for him. If he was so good, why he spend he's two last tournaments behind Gerrard and Lampard before retiring early from England?

Back
Top Bottom