Manchester City Thread

Soton dominated City this half, and they still managed to nick 3...

Silva is world class.

Dunno how we're winning this by 2 goals. Worst we've played for a long time

Should have scored another as well. Dzeko with his usual open net miss

Was the 2nd goal offside? Didn't manage to see it on replays, but I thought Dzeko flicked it to Silva who was offside. Not sure though.

Aye, just found that picture:

1312416757.png

I guess City is utilising one of United's biggest strengths over the years - managing to win even when playing worse than their opponents.

Shots on target : City 8. ... Soto 1
England players keep dropping like flies for the WC . I hope your happy Godotelli a player finally got his yellow for diving :LOL:

Nice to see a dive finally get punished with a yellow. Better late than never I guess.

As for the offside, yes, it was offside but it's a difficult job. The lino probably thought the ball went straight to Silva or deflected off a Soton defender.
We've had goals wrongly disallowed ourselves at the Etihad this season. No-one goes on about them tho because we end up winning comfortably anyway.

Speaking of winning comfortably, today was another despite playing poorly in the first half. Soton played well until they got to our box. One half chance for Lambert in the 2nd half is all I can remember. Hart had nothing to do all day.
The chances we missed we should have wrapped the game up 7 or 8-1

Had the ball went straight to Silva or deflected off a Soton defender, Silva was also in offside, he was offside in the first place, and after the Dzeko pass the offside was even more clear.
Of course having to make these decisions is a difficult job. But this season, in the Eithad, these mistakes have tend to be favouring City. It is not just this match, it happened against Liverpool and Arsenal too.

No, he wasn't.

Not true. Like I said, we've had terrible decisions go against us, starting with the very first game with Newcastle, but they aren't highlighted because we've got an average of 4 goals a game at home.

All home teams tend to get more decisions. Liverpool included, esp. with Mr. Suarez' 'theatrics'

I don't think Arsenal can moan anyway, we scored 6. Only an idiot would class Giroud's goal as a disallowed goal.

No, he wasn't.

Not true. Like I said, we've had terrible decisions go against us, starting with the very first game with Newcastle, but they aren't highlighted because we've got an average of 4 goals a game at home.

All home teams tend to get more decisions. Liverpool included, esp. with Mr. Suarez' 'theatrics'

I don't think Arsenal can moan anyway, we scored 6. Only an idiot would class Giroud's goal as a disallowed goal.
It is simple. Look the replay, he was already in offside.

That's almost as bad a decision as Scholes' disallowed goal that would have knocked Porto out of the CL. He only had 3 different Porto players keeping him on.

Still, look how easy a decision that is. Shocking stuff from the lino.

I wonder if anyone will make a season highlights reel of poor decisions this season. Its been crap for all teams! Liverpool's match against WHU today another example. Terrible decision for the WHU goal and then a soft pen to compensate for Liverpool.

The expansion will add £300 season tickets as well. Can't argue with that.

Everything the owners are doing to the area is class

And still can't fill up the stadium :LOL:

:LOL:

The Emptihad

City fans are so quiet as well arent they?? Going for a title and the stadium was dead on Saturday

Then look at Anfield and the place is roaring.

City - Plastic club plastic fans.

Unless it's a big game, early kick offs tend to have a poor atmosphere wherever you go.

As for being plastic, you must be a mong. Not many clubs would get 30k in the 3rd tier

Unless it's a big game, early kick offs tend to have a poor atmosphere wherever you go.

As for being plastic, you must be a mong. Not many clubs would get 30k in the 3rd tier

The atmosphere at city is always awful!! I was there last season and you could only hear away support! The CL games were dire for atmosphere too, just look at all other football forums they all say how bad city fans are with lack of atmosphere and their 1 song.

Its only loud at Emptyhad when Man Utd are there because City supporters are obsessed with their neighbours

And dont call me a mong I find that offensive. :SHOCK:

The atmosphere at city is always awful!! I was there last season and you could only hear away support! The CL games were dire for atmosphere too, just look at all other football forums they all say how bad city fans are with lack of atmosphere and their 1 song.

Its only loud at Emptyhad when Man Utd are there because City supporters are obsessed with their neighbours

And dont call me a mong I find that offensive. :SHOCK:

I find your idiocy offensive but so what? Jog on, lad. Butthurt Spurs fans talking crap about City are boring.

you are always trolling every other team threads but dont like it when someone says something about City which you dont agree with

you practically live in the Man Utd thread!

you are always trolling every other team threads but dont like it when someone says something about City which you dont agree with

you practically live in the Man Utd thread!

Nope. There's a difference between serious talk with a little banter thrown in at times and just trolling. I do the former, you're all latter here. Like I said, coming from a spud it is very boring.

PS. 11-1 :BYE:

Nothing team before the ££££££ and everyone knows it.

Plastic.

Liverpool and Man Utd proper clubs, hope the Scousers put 7 past you at the weekend! :APPLAUD:

Yh Godotelli not a troll he brings a few chuckles and life to threads. It's pure banter on his part and he knows how to draw the line.

Back
Top Bottom