LOST (***SEASON 2 Spoilers Thread***)

damianpadden said:
Its not the same guy. The guy that gave Siad the money is the bad guy from Highlander.
Aye, i said that in the post you quoted :)

Oh well, only another 7 days now til "3 episodes in 3 weeks" :shock: :applause:

I've pretty much come to my own conclusion, after watching the preview for the next episode, that...

Seeing as the bald guy who tried getting in with Sun is returning for the next episode (confirmed elsewhere on a cast list), he'll return in a flashback to woo Sun while Jin is in his bad boy mood. Maybe getting the Korean bit of skirt pregnant instead of Jin doing so?

hatever the case this means were having a episode about another flashback and nothing to do with the main story....:roll:

embraceuk1 said:
Please proxi!!!!
We know you get those spoilers from the other lost forums.
You could just say you read elsewhere that possibly this is the case.
What is your problem man? I thought that about Sun and the bald coot as soon as I saw the trailer for the next episode, without knowing about the cast list which I saw on a US TV guide. It came across as pretty obvious, but again it was a theory not a spoiler. You've told me before to button it ...

But please no more stupid wrong spoilers about ppl we saw etc.
Leave these to the freaks on the lost forums.
No spoilers have turned out wrong, only speculation and rumours have been proved wrong. And the promo pics ABC put out which we now know are often made-up bullshit.

Remove that chip off your shoulder and I might stop posting in the thread - especially for you, we got a deal? It's a Lost Spoilers thread and keeping it going through theories, rumours and spoilers is what it's all been about, am i wrong?

On another note, it looks like the quite shaggable Emilie De Ravin (Claire) is getting married in real life :( On Lost island! News - Nice Pics ;)

OK PROXI i apologize it just when you said (confirmed elsewhere on a cast list) it sounded as if you read it elsewhere.
Just me being stupid again.

Any chance that Sun if the pregnancy test turns positive which i don't think it will, Had sex with Michael.

Anyway i think the episode will be all about how she may have got pregnant elsewhere with tons of flashbacks and in the end she wont be this may involve sun finding out she might be, or having to keep it secret from him.
But in the end she wont, but her and sun will have more problems resulting from this.
So in my opinion this episode will be another (Filler) waste of time episode

Yeah the main storyline in this episode would have been appreciated a bit more at least if there was not all the other mysteries around that we want solving.

The ending was quality, hope it's not a letdown.

That’s got to be the Desmonds balloon, remember the episode when Jack met him in the flash back. He said he was training for a trip round the world.

He is an other I am pretty sure, If I were beaten and trapped in a room , why at every opportunity I had would I choose to twist the minds of my captors. It’s not like there are really just one or two there is a whole Island of them with different motives for his head. He is an other; did the trailer say it has 4 or 5 twists next week??

5 twists.

I wonder if that IS Desmond's balloon, good point. Maybe he's hiding in it after running off at the start of this season?

Did any of you notice this mistake by ABC?

bscap000.jpg

It's meant to be "your" instead of "you're"

Its quite common to get these mistakes in subtitles...in fact, I've seen plenty in retail DVDs. I think they use voice recognition and get someone to verify the text....mistakes are inevitable - it's not that bad that the plot is completely ruined! :D

Loved the scene where the hatch went all ultra-violet, I did think for a minute Henry would fuck right off out of town. But no, he seems to be playing them a bit more. Can't wait to see how he gets out of Sayid's lesson at the end.

Locke proper fucked it up with the bird didn't he.. Old DeathShip Daddy-O was his usual sly bastard self and was I right in thinking the bird's house Locke inspected was the bird who's father Jack unsuccessfully operated on? EDIT: No, it's actually Nadia, looking back!

Kate looked up for a good buggering as always, I reckon Jack will be releasing the baby batter within days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom