LOST (***SEASON 2 Spoilers Thread***)

Interesting:

baptism.jpg

THis is the painting in Charlie's house which is similar to his dream... only that there is a BLACK DOVE and a white dove.

In Charlie's dream, the white dove appears to have a shadow, but it may actually be the black dove if you look closely.

Here is a clip of the actual dream:
Instead its got an airplane and a white dove, which then also lets out a black dove.
http://www.fmenendez.com/plane.mov

The plane that crashes looks like the one Locke sees in his dream in Season 1, which is the drug plane. Does this mean that the dreams ppl see turn out to be real? Like Locke seeing Boone die.

Last edited:
My tv guide has lost listed for next week.

Next Episode:
Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 9/8c
"Numbers"
When Hurley becomes obsessed with the French woman and heads into the jungle to find her, Jack, Sayid and Charlie have no choice but to follow. Meanwhile, Locke asks Claire to help build a mysterious item.

embraceuk1 said:
My tv guide has lost listed for next week.

Next Episode:
Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 9/8c
"Numbers"
When Hurley becomes obsessed with the French woman and heads into the jungle to find her, Jack, Sayid and Charlie have no choice but to follow. Meanwhile, Locke asks Claire to help build a mysterious item.

that's a really old episode man, from season one I think. When Hurley needs battery's for his cd-player. Locke asks Clair to help him build a cradle for Aron! It's a re-run... sorry mates!

Lost has a week off, just check this site (the best tv guide site)

http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/index.php?time=February2006

cheers,
gudiagu

Maybe the writers knew in advance that they'd be writing some pretty extreme stuff as the season went on, and arranged the occasional break or longer-than-normal break.

Going back to the recent stories, is it just me thinking Locke could be becoming eager to take baby Aaron to the Others, in order to find more "reason"? Maybe not quite like that, but similar perhaps. He went overboard hitting Charlie on the beach, pushing him further out from the group, he's playing a sly kinda game being there for Claire and is still coming out with interesting sayings. I dunno, it seems to me he's just being a bit extreme and is kinda abusing his authority on the island.

Interesting theory, Im not sure where they are going with Lock, It wouldnt suprise me if he took Aaron to the others.

I think Charlie has run his course now and i think he should be the next one to die, sorry but i have little sympathy for his drug addict story, the old pop star drug addict deal very unoriginal, i think its time for him to go.

Been thinking about there being 2 groups of the others maybe this could be true, Ethan doesnt seem to fit with zeeks group at all, he was way more psycho and he was alone when we met him. I think there could be another much more sinister group on the island, and zeeks group may only be taking the childern to protect them, who knows, I get the feeling the writers dont know either lol.

I've heard of 3 possible dates for the first episode on UK shores mate.

1. Wednesday May 10th
2. Friday May 12th
3. Friday May 26th

RTE, the Irish main channel starting showing Lost S2 this week!

For watchers of Lost S2 at American TV pace, check out this preview image of Episode 13

Hopefully you've seen the episode 13 preview. What follows here is a rather good picture of who attempts to kidnap Sun
lifeconpromo04.jpg

Now is it me or is that Ethan?! It's sure as hell similar to him, but however would most likely not be him!

Really Cool episode with a a twist.
You can figure it our if you are remotely intelligent tho.
Still great tho :).

Next week could be ZERO hour see the trailer to underestand.

Last edited:
Yeah good episode! Loved the twist and it will make the run-up to the series finale even more interesting.

It was typical Sawyer. Shame to see Charlie sink so low, i must say i'm disappointed with the fact the producers released a promo picture showing someone entirely new dragging Sun away in this episode, then have now written that it's Charlie.

John Locke = Owned.

Great episode, always like the sawyer episodes he is one of the more interesting characters, good to see Lock knocked down a peg too.

[4] - Channel on which Lost is shown in the UK.
[8] - meg Broadband would let you download episodes in..
[15] - or
[16] - minutes, to see all
[23] - episodes of this season, which are
[42] - minutes long

:roll: :lol:

Can't wait for the next episode already, there are so many things to study in the promo for it. See below

- Danielle is back

- There seems to be 2 characters (re)introduced to the camp. One who seems to be new, the bald guy caught in the trap, and the other being the one tortured by Sayid.

- I don't know fuck all about the first guy, but the second i reckon is Desmond, with Jack walking in asking "what the hell...", before returning to find out Sayid is torturing him in a room he's locked out of, Sayid possibly intent on the idea Desmond knows more than he's letting on.

- The timer goes to zero - but wait! It's not the same timer! See below, the first pic is of the one from Episode 14's promo, and the second pic is the one we're used to...

- Have they found a new hatch? Is it a flashback by the bald captive, is he talking of another hatch he was in? Or is it really the one we know of in the first hatch finally hitting zero, i mean Locke & Jack seem pretty heated by it all

In that last spoiler i dont see what you are looking at if there is supposed to be someone there there isnt. its not sawyer
I am sure i could freeze frame anywhere and highlight figures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom