Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

I'm glad you guys like it and I shall continue doing it in the future. But I'd have nothing to post if it wasn't for the great French forum soccers.com. :8):

Scores and goals updated (click).

Don't forget to check out Ilan's goal.
feu.gif

OL Land is true but it's not the stadium. It's a project of 400-450 millions euros (250 for the stadium only).

- 70 hectares
- tramway line
- a stadium of 60 000 places
- a training
- 2 hostels
- some offices
- a leasure area
- shops
- a gym
- a swimming pool
- a fitness center

It will be for events too and the designers of the Emirates stadium are in charge of the architecture.
The name of the stadium will go to a big international society.

So it's a big mail with a stadium inside :D. Yes, JMA had a dream which is going to come true.
Thanks for the info.

I didn't know the specifics but yeh I basically knew that it'll be a huge facility and the stadium will be just one of its amazing features.

The stadium name I suppose isn't clear yet and will come in future.

Bloody Tony Sylva, there's a reason I always buy a keeper in my ML.

He's just not reliable enough for a team going for Champions League Football
I know what you mean. I don't rate him much.

He's a decent keeper and all but quite often either indecisive or makes bad decisions and appears dodgy. Luckily, not all of his hesitations and mistakes turn to goals however kinda like Liverpool's Reina who sometimes even keeps cleansheet after another while giving mediocre performances packed with a couple bad mistakes. :lol:

Bottom line is, Tony is a good keeper but just not quite good enough like you said.

Great stuff posting the goals Total! :)

I love Baki Kone btw :D
Who doesn't? :p

Everybody loves the lil guy. :8):

p.s. Yeh great stuff total. :applause:

Tuta what is going on at OM! saturday was very poor and I cannot believe why the heads drop when conceding a goal away from home.

Ribery is not performing and it seems like Nasri is the only player who is gonna create chances. tonight's cup game should be good just too get some confidence back. i expect too see goals!!

COUPE DE FRANCE - 1/4 DE FINAL (1st day)

Sedan - Nantes : 1-1 (6-5 on PKs)
[1-0] Pujol (13')
[1-1] Keseru (15')
PKs
[1-0] Ducourtioux
[1-1] Diallo
[2-1] Job
[2-2] Cetto
[3-2] Amalfitano
[3-3] Rossi
[4-3] Badiane
[4-4] Keseru
[5-4] Belhadj
[5-5] Das Neves

[5-5] Marin
[5-6] Da Rocha

Marseille - Vannes (National) : 5-0
[1-0] Niang (1')
[2-0] Maoulida (P)(31')
[3-0] Cissé (P)(61')
[4-0] Maoulida (65')
[5-0] Pagis (89')
Goals

In 5 little minutes, Pagis did a better job than Cissé.

Last edited:

guys is anyone talking about touluse?!?!?! Holly shit, there in third and could be going to the CL. I watched the match this weekend and here is what i gathered.

Elmander is a nice player, good skill, some speed, good height he had two great goals. Toulouse is in great form, they looked very solid and were fun to watch.

Marseille needs a central defender and a proper holding midfielder. Rodriquez was shit and Zubar didnt exactly impress. Lorik Cana was useless. Seems to me Ribery doesnt want to be at OM, he wasnt trying very hard and kept giving the ball away. Also it seems like him and nasri play the same position.... And lastly, carrasso? Man he just doesnt seem to be able good saves or saves he should make. The new owner hopefully wil pony up the cash for some new blood on the defensive side...

I also caught the PSG vs St Etienne match, good fun game to watch, I couldnt belevie PSG did not score in the second half. Ilans bike was amazing. Gomis is another one to watch, very raw at certain times, then he pulls out some class shit out of his ass, like with that hesitation pass where he waited for illan to overlap(brilliant). Seems PSG were really missing gallardo, they didnt seem to have much creativity in the first half on the offensive side of the ball. Le Guen however made a great tactical move when he put armand at his natural left side position. He started working that left side and produced numerous chances, too bad frau couldnt hit the side of a barn. I wish I got more league Un games a week, then the two i get. I love it(thanks to PLF for showing me the way)

COUPE DE FRANCE - 1/4 DE FINAL (2nd day)

Montceau (CFA) - Lens : 1-0
[1-0] Alidor (P)(70')

Sochaux - Paris SG : 2-1
[1-0] Isabey (25')
[2-0] Dagano (40')
[2-1] Afolabi (OG)(75')

Lens and Paris out. I couldn't expect more. Now, the best draw for Marseille is Sochaux in Le Vélodrome, not in finale. But if Nantes is in finale, they are experts.

Last edited:

I wish I got more league Un games a week, then the two i get. I love it(thanks to PLF for showing me the way)
You're more than welcome, dude.

I told you this months ago. The only people who speak ill of Ligue 1 or under-rate it or disprespect it are the very same who actually don't follow it and in 99% of their cases have never even watched 2 full matches. :lol:
What a surprise, huh? :mrgreen: :roll:

Because the league impresses 99.9% of the people that actually do watch it and not just go by what their biased Bull$hit media wants to tell them.

Just look at yourself, total, gibb, roti and all the other non-French guys including myself that have started following Ligue 1 over the past months or so and what our views of the league is. :)

Just look at yourself, total, gibb, roti and all the other non-French guys including myself that have started following Ligue 1 over the past months or so and what our views of the league is. :)

From now on you can add me to that list. :) Finally I can follow Ligue 1 and believe me: from now on Monaco will win everything :8):

27ème Journée

Best regards to the cappers at soccers.fr for the videos.

SAINT- ETIENNE 1 - 3 LYON
27' [0 - 1] Källström
38' [0 - 2] Tiago
47' [0 - 3] Fred
80' [1 - 3] Gomis

AUXERRE 1 - 0 RENNES
64' [1 - 0] Jelen

LILLE 4 - 0 TROYES
16' [1 - 0] Keita
19' [2 - 0] Dumont
35' [3 - 0] Keita
46' [4 - 0] Dumont

NANCY 1 - 1 LE MANS
37' [1 - 0] Macaluso
74' [1 - 1] Grafite

SEDAN 2 - 0 PSG
7' [1 - 0] Landreau (o.g.)
73' [2 - 0] Boutabout

SOCHAUX 1 - 2 NANTES
22' [0 - 1] Payet
34' [1 - 1] Santos (pen.)
50' [1 - 2] Keseru

MARSEILLE 0 - 1 LENS
59' [0-1] Dindande

LORIENT 0 - 0 NICE

MONACO 0 - 0 BORDEAUX

VALENCIENNES 0 - 0 TOULOUSE
Red card: 85' Elmander

Last edited:

4 quality goals from LOSC today, good to see Keita on form, hopefully he can conjour something up at Old Trafford.

More importantly it's 4 goals scored and none conceded which is great after the last couple of games with the late goals.

I noticed on the goal clips Dumont didn't have the captains armband, has Tafforeau been made permanent captain, I thought Gregory only had it because Dumont wasn't playing.

Lille back in the Champions League spot, Come on Marseille tomorrow

gib, I can record Lille's highlights again tomorrow if you want to.

Last edited:

Hey Guys just been doing some searching and I've found info on Lille's new stadium

theres a wikipedia page here

Stade Borne de l'Espoir

Tells you the Stadium will be called the Stade Borne de l'Espoir

On the wikipedia page there is a PDF will with the actual proposals.

They hope to have the stadium finished by 2010 so 3 more years at the Metropole

The Stade Borne de l'Espoir will be between 40,000 and 50,000 and will be developed not far from the Stade Metropole.

No work has started yet, they are just waiting not to pick a construction company to start the project.

Looks like a nice stadium, will look forward to going there one day.

It's not the name yet. It's just the location of the stadium but it could be in the future.

COUPE DE FRANCE - "1/2 finale" Draw
17th-18th of april

Marseille - Nantes
Montceau-les-Mines (CFA) - Sochaux

tuta, do you maybe know what was the reason for Vahirua's reaction when he was subbed yesterday? For those who don't know he took his shirt off while he was running off the pitch, threw it in front of Antonetti who was shouting at him and ran directly to the dressing room.

Once again, he was subbed and he didn't like that. But he apoloziged just after the game so I think he won't be punished. He just over reacted because this season everything seems bad for him.

Cheers for that. I suspected it was something like that, but I wasn't 100% sure.

Marseille vs Lens was a horrible match. it was not a penalty thats for sure! both teams showed lack of creativity!

OM just never created anything tonight! such a bad result, Champions league qualification doesnt look great right now. :(

I'm so angry against Emon. He gave the 3 poins to Lens who were there just for a draw. Marseille tried a lot in second half (1st half was totally crap from both teams) but it was always on Itandje or near the post.

Lens = 1 shot on target and it was an undeserved penalty. And this team is second ! I just can't believe it.

I just want an undeserved 1-0 win so bad !

everyone take a look at payets goal for nantes, OMG, this kid is the next bad ass from france to grace us. He has skill, speed, and a blistering shot. Keep a lookout for this 19 year old. Did anyone else see the spurs west ham match, who is the french kid on loan to spurs? I think he has a middle eastern or possibly north african name...

the kid is adel taarabt , he's from morocco and will play soon in the U22 team to help qualify to beijin2008 :D
payet is a very good player nothing like capoue . look at his stats in pes he's so underated .

I thought Taarabt looked quite good when he came on for the 5 mins or so, made his debut with 5 mins to go in a London derby and beat 3 men, won a FK for the equaliser, there is talent there.

Back
Top Bottom