Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Lyon Champion"

No they dont. They'll keep the best unless something like $50M comes for M. Diarra and they'll even get better for next year with getting rid of "Just decent" players like Govou/Pedretti/Carew and getting some "REAL quality" like they have in rest of team.

I see OM is dominating against Nancy...4-0. :shock:

Btw, did you hear that Marseille headquarters want to cut down Bartez's salary? If he doesn't like the new salary they'll offer to him they won't renew his contract. West Ham and Fiorentina are allready paying attention to this situation.

Also, Lyon has announced that they are in hunt for Drogba. They almost signed him 2 years ago, but then Abramovic interfered with his millions.

Last edited:

marseille 6 nancy 0:applause: :applause: :shock: :shock:

Bye bye strabourg metz and ajaccio

Niang 2 Goals :applause:
Maoulida 2 Goals :applause:
Pagis 2 Goals:applause:
Ribery 2 Assists :applause:

Lens and Auxerre lose, OM win 2 places :applause:

Oh boy, strikers fever \\:o/

Niang x2 - Maoulida x2 - Pagis x2

and in this order !!! That's great, I love that.

Sweeeeeett !!!! It's a very good match day for OM.

I still hope the 3rd place :).

Well it will depend of one fact : the point taken off.
I may be dreaming, but it's not unrealistic at all.

tuta77 said:
Well it will depend of one fact : the point taken off.
I may be dreaming, but it's not unrealistic at all.

ah yeah!!!!!!!i was forgetting this point,you're right it is still possible;) but it will be hard

auxerre away,strabourg home,and Bordeaux away

To be honest, I don't want OM getting that last CL spot. I def would prefer Lille or Rennes to get the 3rd spot especially Rennes but in a way if OM do get that 3rd spot, then Ribery will very likely stay where as if they don't, if a big big club comes with big offer, they might have to accept it which I don't want. :( I'm certainly no OM fan but I do want to see Ribery stay in Ligue 1 a bit more at least and probably all real Ligue 1 fans do so maybe it's not a bad thing OM getting last CL spot but we'll have to see, I don't think they will be able to whether that point was taken off or not but we'll see! :)

Last edited:

Tomorrow I will se for the first time an French League game, O. Lyon vs PSG, I'm curious and I expect a great match. :D

Last edited:

:lol: that's hilarious Pedro! :p

You CAN't BE serious!!!! :shock:

SPiTFiRE said:
Tomorrow I will se for the first time an French League game, O. Lyon vs PSG, I curious and I expect a great match. :D

Pauleta vs Tiago (i see you are Portuguese)

lol Jeremy Janot want play with the Milan AC kit today but the referee says no because almost same color of Lens kit and finally Janot play with the new Argentina kit :lmao:

St. Etienne Lyon big love

1145135076asselens4.jpg

Last edited:

PLF said:
:lol: that's hilarious Pedro! :p

You CAN't BE serious!!!! :shock:

I'm telling the truth, it will be for the first time in Portugal a French League match passing on TV. Here in Portugal you can just see the Portuguese (obvious), EPL, Serie A and 1.Budesliga, so they don't care so much with Ligue 1 even with much Portuguese players there. I'd like to watch the Eredivise too.

;)

Wow that sucks! I feel sorry for Portuguese true soccer fans!

They don't show La Liga in Portugal either?! :shock:

Oh man, you didn't understood my post, here in Portugal the foreign leagues that you can watch are the Spanish, English, Italian and German. ;)

That's what I thought bro until you said this in last post
SPiTFiRE said:
Here in Portugal you can just see the Portuguese (obvious), EPL, Serie A and 1.Budesliga
which doesn't mention La Liga or Spain that's why it threw me off and made me confused a bit.

But hey at least they show Bundesliga in Portugal better than not having Ligue 1 AND Bundesliga like some countries.

I forgot to put there La Liga, sorry.

I've just watch the 2nd goal of Bordeaux, what a bomb! :D

You should have if you could watched today's game. In my opinion will be better than Lyon vs. PSG that's why I was more excited about today's game (Lille vs. Bordeaux) or last week's Sochaux vs. Rennes and both games didn't disappoint! Full of high quality footie! 8)

But I understand how they didn't show it and will only show really really big games like tomorrow's. So I hope for your sake tomorrows games won't be dull or boring or bad refereeing or anything to stop it from being quality. But now Lyon are already champions so we'll have to see how they act in the game and if they're hungry enough or not! ;)

see ya

Wow sounds like an exciting Saturday at Ligue 1.. :shock:

Marseille 6-0 Nancy :shock: :shock: :shock: , I've missed a lot of beautiful football... :lol: Disappointed with the Lille result, but hopefully Rennes will beat Nice today.. Hopefully Utaka, Kallstrom, Monterrubio, Gourcuff and co. will be on top form and will hunt down total's team \\:o/

All yesterday's game were exciting. All teams were attacking, and there is a lot of beautiful goal AND a lot of great saves (sochaux-strasbourg :shock:) !!!. Ligue 1 is always crazy when comes the end.

roti said:
Disappointed with the Lille result, but hopefully Rennes will beat Nice today.. Hopefully Utaka, Kallstrom, Monterrubio, Gourcuff and co. will be on top form and will hunt down total's team \\:o/

It's gonna be a tough one for Rennes. Nice won't go down without a fight. ;)

yeah good to see a bit of mind game here in france too :)
lazlo Boloni has already begun by claiming(before om rennes):"i'm not happy with the draw i would have prefered to play at home,now we gonna have to cope with all the play acting,diving,and it's a team who is always protecting by the ref.now it is said. i had these words in my mind for so long"
Pape Diouf reply"M.Bolony is a man with no respect with the ref,these claims are not fair. if AS HE said the refs are always with OM,we wouldn't be where we are but instead of Lyon.This claims show he is afraid to come to marseille.I prefer the Chairman's claim who is talking about a BIG SHOW for this game"

interesting ,looking forward to this game:D

Last edited:

ThomasGOAL said:
lol Jeremy Janot want play with the Milan AC kit today but the referee says no because almost same color of Lens kit and finally Janot play with the new Argentina kit :lmao:

St. Etienne Lyon big love

1145135076asselens4.jpg

Do you have more pictures? :D

SPiTFiRE said:
it will be for the first time in Portugal a French League match passing on TV.

Actually, 4 or 5 years ago SportTV would air at least a match per week from the French League... Pretty boring though.

And you can't really expect a great match because, besides not giving a shit anymore, Lyon's players will have extreme hangovers from the alcohol they've been drinking in the last hours...

I just hope Pauleta scores 3 :)

Back
Top Bottom