Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Coupe de France : OM vs Rennes - Nantes vs PSG"

ALAIN said:
C'mon psg-rennes would be a good final
rennes if they get the Third place they will keep their best players and for nantes even if they win it they have already lost three of their best player(landreau,savinaud,and Da rocha)
I wouldn't call Da Rocha and Savinaud two of their best players but sure they are very influential in the team and two of the oldest members with most experience.

Where are those two going?

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Who is Frank Ribery ? Video Inside"

Answer my question Alain! :)

PLF said:
Answer my question Alain! :)

oh sorry !:) for savinaud and da rocha the board allowed them to go for free(the same for landreau) but i don't know where they will go;)

Oh I see. So their contracts are basically not getting renewed so they're free to sign for another team.

Hmm I can see that makes sense for likes of Oliver Quint or Da Rocha who has lost speed he had earlier and getting old a bit but I think Savinaud who was also vice captain of Nantes still has couple good years left in him in same level he is right now so I find the decision a bit strange.

Have they signed anybody for next season already confirmed?

PLF said:
Have they signed anybody for next season already confirmed?

Deal for Cubilier and Saidou(play in Turkey)are almost done(90%)

saidou told that he wants to stay in turkey if gala wants to keep him.

It's RiBery mate and he's more than good. He's a very very good player already and can become even much better and improve in some areas. Of course the sad part is like Stan said, this same player with same quality/abilities could now be still playing in Metz like he was last season for first half of the season and yet there'd be nowhere near as much "hype" around him as there is now cuz he's in OM! :roll:

Nonetheless this point I just made doesn't take away from the fact that Franck really is a great player but one that should've been noticed by everyone in France at least when he was in "Metz" or even "Brest" already and not just now or this season like it has for many many people I know.

Last edited:

Just watched the highlights from Ligue 1 from last weekend, Kalou's goal for PSG was a good finish, poor decision for the Penalty

I feel Lille have hit a bad patch at the wrong time, losing debuchy is a big loss, but at least he's signed a new deal

Capoue's goal for Nantes was a cracker, as was Malouda's brilliant volley.

Was really impressed with Rennes when i watched the match last sunday, Gourcuff, Utaka, and Kallstrom were really good, could do well in CL.

Just watched Toulouse goals from Fridays game, i wonder how much this win is in celebration that Mombaerts is stepping down

Right now i'm away to get some sleep

i think for Metz it is over they will surely go down:(

When you try to avoid Ligue2 every year, one day your luck leaves you.

They can come back next year easily.

Is anyone watching the Lille game, sounds like a good one Lille get 2 goals in 5 mins then Bordeaux pull one back, wish i could watch live french football, bloody student debt stuck without cable

It's 3-1 at the moment. As soon as I finish watching Arsenal - WBA game I'll go and watc that game.

Obemwingie is soooooooooooo good. I love this guy.

And again a penalty given where they were no fault ...:roll:

tuta77 said:
Obemwingie is soooooooooooo good. I love this guy.

And again a penalty given where they were no fault ...:roll:

no penalty?ARE you sure?For me it was clearly a penalty and for the moment Lyon is CHAMPION!!!:)

Damn great game!! My thoughts on it on thread though. I can't be bothered posting it here too :p

And Gibb sorry I don't know but even if there is like with SopCast or pplive it's usually with not good enough quality or with lag for Ligue 1 games or in "Chinese commentary" :roll:

You might be able to find a good place though I don't know. Maybe Hamoudo can help you.

Lille 3 - 2 Bordeaux

LYON CHAMPION DE FRANCE

5 times in row, new record :applause:

Last edited:
Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Lyon Champion"

Congrats Lyon! :applause:

About today's match:

Great match great stuff! I'm sorry to disappoint you Roti but Lille won this one 3-2 with Odemwingie even having chance to get a hat-trick in 94th minute from PK spot but Rame denied him yet Lille get the 3 points they needed and deserved!

Very exciting match overall, both teams played well but Lille better and what I especially liked was the ref gave 2 PK's where goalie commited foul on striker yet gave a yellow-card only on each situation which was best thing to do in my opinion. Instead of sending a goalie like Sylva off early in match to kill a possibly exciting match like this one when it gets inbalanced 11 vs. 10

He did the same again for Rame and that was great to see. In other leagues or other refs might have ruined this game by giving "Red-card".

This match could've had even more goals and excitement if the "Lines-man" didn't have such a bad day and call something like 7 clear on-sides on replay "Off-side"! :nono:

Also a personal congrats to Denilson as well for playing a "Full match"!

PLF said:
Also a personal congrats to Denilson as well for playing a "Full match"![/SPOILER]

You right ! happy to see this great player again

CONGRATULATION LYON !!!FULLY DESERVED:applause:
now time to let the 3pts for PSG:lol: :lol:

PLF said:
And Gibb sorry I don't know but even if there is like with SopCast or pplive it's usually with not good enough quality or with lag for Ligue 1 games or in "Chinese commentary" :roll:

I watch Arsenal games online with Chinese commentary and I'm happy with it. As long as it's footie I'm watching. 8) But I had luck to watch Barcelona - Villareal (that guy was fucking awful) and Portsmouth - Arsenal with English commentary.

Back on topic...really great game. And Bordeaux was robbed of a penalty/goal in that situation when the ball hit one of Lille's players and then the linesman called offside when they scored. But what a goal by Faubert. :shock:

gib2504 said:
I got some help, TVants lets you view games, but i got it just after full time, well i'm set up for next time, cheers guys

Sorry for offtopic, but how good is the quality on TVants? I've got Pcast and the quality is watchable, but I heard the quality is the best on TVants. I haven't tried TVants so I don't know. Please send me some screenshots via PM if you can. ;)

Back
Top Bottom