Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

So.. Everytime i install kitserver my pes2009.exe stops working, if i uninstall it, it will work again! What's wrong ?

Thx Anyway Juce.:APPLAUD:

Juce ,I have 2 questions for you,please answer if you have time:
1.I've seen you found a way to change the camera angle.Is it any way to zoom out the camera(wide is still too close for me)? Something like this:
69475491lm8.jpg

Ohh... I'd like to play like this...

Juce ,I have 2 questions for you,please answer if you have time:
1.I've seen you found a way to change the camera angle.Is it any way to zoom out the camera(wide is still too close for me)? Something like this:
69475491lm8.jpg

2.Will the future lod mixer allow us to choose full details dor the players from every angle,because,as you've probabbly seen,the level of details are lowered if the camera isn't close to the player(it can easily be seen when looking at the players' boots)
Thank you

that would be amazing, been playing that camera angle on fifa on ps3 and its brilliant, was hoping it would be on pes but its not.

So.. Everytime i install kitserver my pes2009.exe stops working, if i uninstall it, it will work again! What's wrong ?

same with me

Are you running on Vista ? if so .... un-install kitserver , now right click kitserver "setup.exe" & choose properties/compatibility & check the run as administrator box....Now do the same with "pes2009.exe"......now install kitserver again.

Are you running on Vista ? if so .... un-install kitserver , now right click kitserver "setup.exe" & choose properties/compatibility & check the run as administrator box....Now do the same with "pes2009.exe"......now install kitserver again.

cheers mate thought it might be to do with vista, ill do that.

hey guys

I have installed the kitserver and everytime i change the controller settings and start the game the controls work fine. But when i close the game and re open it goes back to the original controls and i have to configure all over again. everytime i do thsi i press save?

any one can help please

Anyone has this problem with the sandbags after using the img folder juce provided?

semttulo2bq8.th.jpg

The sandbags are replaced with shadows in some stadiums!

m8, un-install kitserver , now right click kitserver "setup.exe" & choose properties/compatibility & check the run as administrator box....Now do the same with "pes2009.exe"......now install kitserver again:APPLAUD:

Anybody able to upload the file to another service?? slil.ru doesn't load at all and filefront doesn't have servers available. I can't download from rapidshare.

Anyone has this problem with the sandbags after using the img folder juce provided?

semttulo2bq8.th.jpg

The sandbags are replaced with shadows in some stadiums!

Yes me , have put sandbags back until someone offers a solution.

can i confirm that we are not yet able to add kits into kitserver?
i'm not moaning (!) just asking as i have the full game and wanna add some kits...

i downloaded it, put it in the right folder, but the img and names folder is empty?? could someone help!?

Is normal.. You have to put the files that you want into the folder

Primepost said:
my game play is faster now just like pes 2008 with lodmixer is this the same with you guys ?

I have the same problem. When I enable custom aspect ratio ( 1.60000) the game speed increases. Any solutions?

Disable vsync in settings.exe, frame skipping and enable vsync in your graphics card, this worked for me.

I got this error when I tried to install kitserver

"unknown EXE-file:"

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Make sure your kitserver folder is inside Pro evo folder,

Program Files - KONAMI - Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Great work Juce!!!

But I have this error window after I install the kitserver...

2u5wd9h.jpg

while the game is not showing this error if I unistall the kitserver!!! :DOH: :BRICK:
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance! ;)

after installing kitserver i now have this problem!
can someone please tell me how to fix?
thanks

hi guys, is there some kind of tutorial for using kitserver? i really want to get some nice kits up but i have no clue as to how.

any help appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom