Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Well in my case i was as administrator and it didnt work aswell..

Than i did that thing ... and it works now..

So what's the option you've changed?
With WinVista, after I install kitserver, the game is not starting anymore... :BLINK:

Please tell us the way to solve this problem...

Thanks in advance! ;)

Thanks Juce for the greatest job, the man did ever :D

And I am begging you please crack settings.exe so I (we) can play in higher details :)

Thanks in advance.

my game play is faster now just like pes 2008 with lodmixer is this the same with you guys ?

no m8,fine for me.

So what's the option you've changed?
With WinVista, after I install kitserver, the game is not starting anymore... :BLINK:

Please tell us the way to solve this problem...

Thanks in advance! ;)

m8, un-install kitserver , now right click kitserver "setup.exe" & choose properties/compatibility & check the run as administrator box....Now do the same with "pes2009.exe"......now install kitserver again.

I tried to be sneaking and play about with the lod settings in kitserver, even though lodmixer is not working yet, note the two lines at the bottom.

[afs2fs]
debug = 1

[afsio]
debug = 1

[kload]
dll = afsio.dll
dll = afs2fs.dll
dll = camera.dll
dll = lodmixer.dll

[lodmixer]
aspect-ratio.correction.enabled = 1
screen.aspect-ratio = 1.60000
screen.height = 1050
screen.width = 1680
lod.switch1 = 0.005
lod.switch2 = 0.005

Sadly though i don't think it works. :P

Juce ,I have 2 questions for you,please answer if you have time:
1.I've seen you found a way to change the camera angle.Is it any way to zoom out the camera(wide is still too close for me)? Something like this:
69475491lm8.jpg

2.Will the future lod mixer allow us to choose full details dor the players from every angle,because,as you've probabbly seen,the level of details are lowered if the camera isn't close to the player(it can easily be seen when looking at the players' boots)
Thank you

m8, un-install kitserver , now right click kitserver "setup.exe" & choose properties/compatibility & check the run as administrator box....Now do the same with "pes2009.exe"......now install kitserver again.

Thanks, now it works perfectly! ;) :APPLAUD:

Sorry for dumb question but what is kitserver for? And how can I use it? I've already installed it but I can't see any change...

no m8,fine for me.

Thank you! Helped me too! :APPLAUD:

Please someone help

I've noticed that I cannot select "wait for vsync" in the pes2009 settings. Now when the game plays there are one or two lines going across the screen

does anyone have the same problem

please help Juice

Please someone help

I've noticed that I cannot select "wait for vsync" in the pes2009 settings. Now when the game plays there are one or two lines going across the screen

does anyone have the same problem

please help Juice

Your monitors refresh rate needs to be @ 60hertz before u can enable it.

Try setting it to 60 hertz

Your monitors refresh rate needs to be @ 60hertz before u can enable it.

Try setting it to 60 hertz

Speaking of 60 hz... Normally my refresh rate is at 75 hertz in Windows but then the ingame matches go slowly. I have to change to 60 hz every time so that I can play matches without any slow-downs. Why is that? Forgive my off-topic question.

That´s because PES 2009 is a console port. 60 Hz is the standard NTSC/Secam refresh rate and most LCDs use it.

Running a TFT at a refreh rate higher than 60 Hz isn´t necessary, because there isn´t any flickering. Running at 75 Hz may give you an advantage at first person shooters due to less input lag.

By the way, what´s kitserver?

Kitserver is a program which makes it possible to change files used by PES, i.e. graphics, sounds etc. Moreover it provides more game options like custom resolution or control of level of detail...

Juce I believe you have flipped the ">" sign in the config part.
Where it says "Camera angle (values > 9 are OK)"
It should be "values < 9 are OK" ;)

Anyways, great job Juce! Lets hope this blooms out just as it did in pes6, with stadiums and kits in all of its glory!

For those wondering about refresh-rate. If you have a flatscreen you never (basically) need to run at higher than 60fps in windows, or in games. So set your graphic/screen interface properties to 60hz and then run the game with V-sync enabled in the pes2009settings and you'll be good!

it would be great if you could unlock the settings exe. in your next version...
up to now brilliant job:APPLAUD:

Juce I believe you have flipped the ">" sign in the config part.
Where it says "Camera angle (values > 9 are OK)"
It should be "values < 9 are OK" ;)

no, it says what it is supposed to say. That the value bigger than 9 can also be used. For example, i play with camera angle set to 30.

can anyone tell me how to change it to 60hz please

If you go into your PC's control panel then display. Click the settings tab and then click on advanced.

On my PC I have to next click on the GeForce Go 7600 tab. This should show the NVidia settings. Click on Device settings - then Change Resolution. It should be in there.

Hope this helps....

Unless the latest Nvidia options have re-introduced the force resolution option you will have to download a small program like reforce to force your Nvidia card to 60hz . Think its in the ATI options should you have one of these cards

What about move this topic to Evo-Web Forums > PES/WE Editing Discussion > The Editing Forum > PES 2009? Always this topic was in editing forum, so I don't see any reason why to change it! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom