Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Hey well thanks for this masterpiece juce;;

But i coudnt play pes 2009 with kitserver installed..

I dont know why ... I use Vista home premium and when kitserver is installed windows show me a message tellin that my game has a error and coud not be initialized...

I also have the latest directX i mean the 10 one ...

Can someone help me with this ?

I am using the 8.0.3 version ...the latest.

I just solved this by myself...now i will just enjoy the game ;D

That is really amazing by the way :APPLAUD:

I just solved this by myself...now i will just enjoy the game ;D

That is really amazing by the way :APPLAUD:

good to hear that. Could you tell us what the problem was, and how you solved it? (So that others can benefit from your research :) )

good to hear that. Could you tell us what the problem was, and how you solved it? (So that others can benefit from your research :) )

Well it was quite easy to solve...:P

In my case..Win Vista has an option that not allow you(or some programs) to make changes(actions) in some folders or exe files... and when u install vista this function is ticked....i just unticke it ...so kitserver could work on the exe file :D

Now i can use juce MASTERSERVER :APPLAUD:

Thanks juce for this wonderful tool again :BOP:

Well it was quite easy to solve...:P

In my case..Win Vista has an option that not allow you(or some programs) to make changes(actions) in some folders or exe files... and when u install vista this function is ticked....i just unticke it ...so kitserver could work on the exe file :D

Could you please explain where this option is so that i can get kitserver working please :)). i really want it!

thank you juce for your amazing abilities :D

EDIT: tried making the files non read-only and it didn't help.
Realised it was written page 4 - run pes as administrator and it works fine

Last edited:

Could you please explain where this option is so that i can get kitserver working please :)). i really want it!

thank you juce for your amazing abilities :D

EDIT: tried making the files non read-only and it didn't help.
Realised it was written page 4 - run pes as administrator and it works fine

Well in my case i was as administrator and it didnt work aswell..

Than i did that thing ... and it works now..

Kitserver was working wonderfully since I downloaded it for the demo. Played today again and all add boards etc gone???

Checked the Image and Name folder in Kitserver and its empty. How bizarre? Either KONAMI tapped into my machine and removed it OR it has been mysteriously vanished..............??

Hi juce, will you do a version which support the no dvd exe for the game? I know it's a bit delicately to talk about. I play on a notebook and so i use the other exe.

Hi juce, will you do a version which support the no dvd exe for the game? I know it's a bit delicately to talk about. I play on a notebook and so i use the other exe.

Have you tried it? If you did you would know that it already works :D.

zeus78,
yes it should work with the no-dvd exe also. (Unless there's another no-dvd version that i haven't seen yet...)

although we have these good-sidegame-features from the genius Juce,
this game crashes like f*** after week-14 in Become a Legend mode.. :(

can i confirm that we are not yet able to add kits into kitserver?
i'm not moaning (!) just asking as i have the full game and wanna add some kits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom