Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

There´s a manual included in the ´docs´ folder. It´s not possible to load kits with kitserver, yet. You can load the .bin files that change kits by using the ´img´ folder. There you create the PES2009 files as a folder and put the .bin files into them.

You should read the manual do get a general understanding of the program.

Example: I use Tommens´chant pack with the kitserver. I created a folder named cs0d.img and copied the unnamed...bin files into it.

There´s a manual included in the ´docs´ folder. It´s not possible to load kits with kitserver, yet. You can load the .bin files that change kits by using the ´img´ folder. There you create the PES2009 files as a folder and put the .bin files into them.

You should read the manual do get a general understanding of the program.

Example: I use Tommens´chant pack with the kitserver. I created a folder named cs0d.img and copied the unnamed...bin files into it.

it is possible the relink tool http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50167 has been released.

I thought he meant using the gdb/uni folder. With the relinking tool the graphics are still in cv06.img, aren´t they?
That´d be the way I´ve allready shown.

Dear Juce & Robbie, first of all I want to say thanks for your work, once again. Secondly I need to report an issue. Im having trouble adding adx to folder rs0e_s.img (spanish comments), I couldnt make them sound during game although added adx names are right. I want to know if kitserver has been tested with this file in particular or it hasn't yet. Thanks in advance!

Hey can someone please help? My video card supports pixel and vertex shader 3.0 but PES 2009 reads my card as insufficient because of the 128 MB of video ram I have. Is there a way to get around this and play with high quality? Im with the full game by the way.

that would be amazing, been playing that camera angle on fifa on ps3 and its brilliant, was hoping it would be on pes but its not.
The camera angle option is really, really cool. I can't understand why Konami has taken it out from the game (neither can i understand why we can't get rid of the radar).

@Juce: Any chance of getting it in the PS3 version?

Is there any chanse to get controler check for PES2009, like we had for 2008. So that I can play with a friend insted PC in competitions.

73728002sf0.jpg

tried several times, and it's always the same. Why?

Dear Juce & Robbie, first of all I want to say thanks for your work, once again. Secondly I need to report an issue. Im having trouble adding adx to folder rs0e_s.img (spanish comments), I couldnt make them sound during game although added adx names are right. I want to know if kitserver has been tested with this file in particular or it hasn't yet. Thanks in advance!

hi anticanalla,
yes, that's a bug in afs2fs.dll module. I fixed it and am going to release a new DLL very soon.

navarro, check properties of your pes2009.exe - maybe it's read-only.

ok i and have read as much info as i could to understand how this works but still cant figure it out. i have kitserver 8 installed in my pes folder and downloaded a GDB folder containing kits for EPL, National and Serie A Teams. these folders contain .png image files and i cant figure out how to work them with kitserver as the manual says you need bin files. please someone help!! :CURSE:

Unpro-evoble,
At this point, kitserver 8 doesn't support GDB kits yet. So, for now, you can use the nice kits you have downloaded in a different way: insert them into bins using GGS.

Juce -

Seriously, has Konami ever tried to hire you and Robbie ?

Maybe they couldn't afford you !

Thanks for all your great work.

My kitserver doesnt work O_O
It says "Unknown EXE-file: this does not look like PES2009 or PES2009 DEMO!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom