Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

hi ..
i have a question ..
why cant i change the kits for teams from the 16 national team patch with kitserver ?

seriously why can't anyone give juce a break?! the lad has worked for years on kitserver and all he gets is "juce i have a problem" and "can you pelase answer me!!"

imo this thread should be closed until juce feels he wants to continue, if he ever does.

seriously why can't anyone give juce a break?! the lad has worked for years on kitserver and all he gets is "juce i have a problem" and "can you pelase answer me!!"

imo this thread should be closed until juce feels he wants to continue, if he ever does.

Exactly.

If you want Stadium Server so badly, make it.

Hello Guys ,i'm new to all of this editing and stuff and even after reading for stuff about it for 3 hours + ,i still can't figure out how to edit kits and emblems ... I even have kits turned to black :(
Firstly,i want to congratulate Juce on his awesome work
Secondly,i would kindly ask for help a step by step guiding ( hopefully that it's not much i ask for ) ,very appreciated,thanks in advance ...
Here's what i'm trying to do ,i downloaded kits for tottenham hotspurs and it contained png and bin files. After further reading,i found out that i can't edit kits with PNGs and that i have to convert them to bin,so i though i'd use the bin files directly.
So i created a file in the image folder in the original kitserver and pasted the bin files in it .
But it did not work,i donno if i should modify something in MyDocuments...
I donno what is meant by renaming some bin files with the same and whatsoever .
ANy help in appreciated ( my msn is : vampiro_1100@hotmail.com ,if u can add me and explain to me in private it would be awesome,if not an explanation on the forum is cool too).
Thanks in advance

There will be no new releases for a while, because i'm taking a break from editing PES and from PES itself also. All kitserver developement is suspended as of now, until i feel like i want to continue. If that never happens, then that's the end of it.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to kitserver project in one way or the other. Whether it was testing, making suggestions, submitting log files to track down the bugs. Thanks, guys.
Thank you for so many years of fun!:APPLAUD:

Idea:

:P Next time we'll have an entry/n00b thread, which will be read and answered inside the community, and another one where only the relevant questions will be forwarded to the main programmer, be it juce/robbie/whomever.

Most of these stupid questions can actually be answered by us.

Well staff ... First sorry my english ...
I would like here to express all my gratitude to Juce for all this time he has devoted to making the PES (from the PES5 until pes2009, if I am not mistaken) a great game. I would say it is with great sadness that I receive this news that the Juce that left the issue of kiservers, I would like to point out that other publishers also very sad for general stopped doing your edits were they (bootmaker, facemaker, stadiunsmakers) but the hope of all is renewed when it appeared others who worked so incredible and give continuity to large kits of editing ...
But this time is different what really served as inspiration for other publishers was this magnificent work of the Juce with its kitservers that did not limit, imposed by Konami own, the implementation of several files from editing.
I wonder now what will be a facemaker that will not do more than the sides that allowed by the game, which will be a bootmaker you need to be limited to only 15 slots of boots when there are thousands of boots to customize their players , Which will be discussed in stadiunsmakers than its temples of football to realize the historical and more emocionates, which will be discussed in the ballmakers to get used to playing with the same ball the most diverse championships in the order that the patch that will not might be more perfect as the championships that follow (at least the kitmakers still might work in their uniforms and leave their current clubs) ...
Facing these facts is a call "JUCE PLEASE DO NOT NEGLECTED THE EDITIONS THE PES IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU '... And yet if my appeal did not work here is my gratitude" JUCE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING PES SO PERFECT WE ARE ALL VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOU IN JOY TO DEPARTURE FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL OR A NEW EDITION OF FILES ... "
THANK YOU VERY MUCH JUCE...

Bem pessoal...Primeiro desculpem meu inglês...
Eu gostaria de expressar aqui todo meu agradecimento ao Juce por todo este tempo que ele dedicou para tornar o PES (desde o PES5 até o pes2009, se não estou enganado)um grande jogo. Queria dizer que é com muita tristeza que recebo esta noticia que o Juce esta abandonado a edição de kiservers, gostaria de lembrar que a muito também outros editores para tristeza geral pararam de fazer suas edições eram eles (bootmaker, facemaker, stadiunsmakers) mas a esperança de todos sempre se renovavam pois surgiam outros que trabalhavam de forma incrivel e davam continuidade a grandes kits de edição...
Mas desta vez é diferente o que realmente servia de inspiração para os outros editores era este magnifico trabalho do Juce com seus kitservers que não dava limite, impostos pela própia konami, a aplicação de varios arquivos de edição.
Eu me pergunto agora o que será de um facemaker que não tera como fazer mais faces além do que permitido pelo jogo, o que será de um bootmaker que tera de se limitar de apenas 15 slots de boots quando existem milhares de boots para personalizar seus jogadores, o que será dos stadiunsmakers que não teram seus templos do futebol para realizar partidas historícas e mais emocionates, o que será dos ballmakers que teram de se acostumar a jogar com as mesmas bolas os mais diversos campeonatos em fim o que serão dos patch que não poderam ser mais perfeitos como os campeonatos que acompanhamos(pelo menos os kitmakers ainda poderam trabalhar em seus uniformes e deixar seus clubes atualizados)...
Diante estes fatos fica um apelo "JUCE POR FAVOR NÃO ABANDONE AS EDIÇÕES O PES NÃO É O MESMO SEM VOCÊ"...E ainda assim se meu apelo não tiver resultado fica aqui o meu agradecimento "JUCE MUITO OBRIGADO POR TORNAR O PES TÃO PERFEITO TODOS NÓS SOMOS MUITOS GRATOS POR VOCÊ NOS DAR ALEGRIAS A CADA PARTIDA OU A CADA NOVA EDIÇÃO DE ARQUIVOS..."
MUITO OBRIGADO JUCE"

I would also like to express here a special thanks to Robbie, during which all launching new kitserver he was participating in the creation of modules that help the great success of kitserver...
"ROBBIE you is also special for all who play the PES thanks for everything '
Thank you Robbie

hi

to run kitserver do i keep it open or close it when i start the game exe?

also do i have to copy something into my documents/konami/pes2009/save, to run kitserver.

I can't seem to get any of the features working, i only really want the camera angles for now. I've selected the features on the Kitserver config. and i get the message 'success!, kitserver configuration saved', do i have to manually change something within 'system settings'?

regards
sorry if these are obvious questions but i haven't found the KS manual very clear.

YOu only kitserver ,so you don;'t have to run it every time you want to play...
MOreover,you have to paste the save frm kitserver into your Documents.

This isn't a place where you can say any crap you want and bother editors with stupid requests...

You have to respect people here to be respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom