Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

you either have the files named wrong, they are in the wrong place, you have more than 1 file in the folder with the same number or they are working and you just can't tell or maybe you haven't installed kitserver. Maybe some screenshots might help?

ok I installed GAC patch and it works now.Just ne question. Which buttons are for chqanging kits in game ??

Firstly, thanks.

Secondly is there a tutorial anyway to use this?

And does it allow the choice of high quality settings, even if you dont have Pixel Shader?

Wierd crash:

The game always crashes in ML when I play against a team with a offical license. The crash is when you have to pick the kit for each team.

Any ideas?

When I use this it just crashes the game on start up...

Help?

I'm using VISTA btw

I've got really strange problem. I've installed the game and it runs normally, but if I install kitserver, it shows me the "send/don't send" error every time. Where may be the reason?

I must say this ...i know juce have the right of take the time he wants to rest or do something else ..and i respect this but for me ..

" WITHOUT JUCE PES LOST IT FUNS "

What is the problem?
What is missing that Juce must come back?

Give the guy a break and use the tools he has created so far - there are PLENTY of them!
He will (hopefully) come back when he`s good and ready.

Respect to Juce/Robbie, amazing job!

Last edited:

Same As Me i use vista 64bit edition i install evolution patch and i get dont send error afther install kitserver on my pes2009.exe file plz some one help me :(

try to work with kitserver settings.. flashback has 64 bit edition to and it works...

We Really Need Juce
If He Dosent Come Back PES Go To Die For Ever:CRY:

Thank You For All Of Your Hard Work For Macking Game Bether Than Always
Plz Come Back And Give Christams Gift For All Of Your Fans:LOVE:

PES With Out Juce = Broken Heart

Amir Ali From Iran

Well, it's no question that juce and robbie provided us with another dimension of playing/editing the PES/WE series for the PC. Particularly for me, it just saved the series. I was really disappointed about playing/editing it for the PS2, and after I discovered that there was this awesome creation called kitserver for PES6 (and also discovered that my PC could run it ;) ), it just opened a whole new perspective on the game.

Guys, your work will always be praised by us PES fans. You're heroes. And juce has all the right to step down, whenever he wants, for the time he wants. Sometimes our everyday life problems gets the best of us, and we just don't have the same time for the fun, as we did before. Again, all your work will always be appreciated and it's there for us to use it. Kitserver for PES 2009 may not be complete, but for PES 6 and 2008 are, and are there for us to rejoice them. PES 2008 is a damn good game with the Konami 1.2 patch applied. Sure, it doesn't have the Champions League license, but nothing that can't be solved with some uniforms and adboards to the stadiums, and that is only possible thanks to these guys amazing work.

Thanks again juce and robbie, for making this series more enjoyable than ever!

Sincerely,
Alex

Last edited:

What is the problem?
What is missing that Juce must come back?

Give the guy a break and use the tools he has created so far - there are PLENTY of them!
He will (hopefully) come back when he`s good and ready.

Respect to Juce/Robbie, amazing job!

New LODMIXER for better Details.... the first Version is just a try he said.

:COAT:

hey, anyone know any good places to DL skins? for example, I saw a setanta sports one. Also to add a ball, do i just need to drop the .BIN in images in the kitserver folder? This is hella confusing me.
kitserver noob

I downloaded some turf for santiago Bernabeu. I inserted the bins into kitserver and it doesnt workk. I inserted a new net bin (unnamed_31) it also doesnt work.

I also cant pick a kit in game. I installed a whole pack with kits but I cant pick any in the game
maybe the problem is that your kitserver isn't activated, press on setup twice and then press on "Install"

and who is calling to juce "lazy" maybe he has to shut up, juce had done these kitservers for 6 years for free, i don't understand how anybody could call him lazy

I was wondering if there is no kitserver for Pes 2010 i may not but like so many others so basically konami's business depends on Kitserver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom