Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

C++, Assembler... We were very proud and lucky to have such masters developing this tool for the PES community... Thanks juce/robbie!

Hope any of you come back to this sometime :P

hi,juce,i get a problem after installing Kitserver v8.12:

After install it correctly,i cannot open my game.
I mean,after i double click the pes2009.exe
it showed a error scene and it said the signature is wrong (kload.dll with pes2009.exe) and then my game crashes.

I used to use Kitserver 8.06 and there is no such problem!!

can anyone help "us"?
Not only me having this problem and i 'm despirate to enjoy the function of Kitserver :CRY:

I had downloaded the BL patch, and everyhing worked, but when I tried it for the 2nd time the don't worked more. Strange is that when I delete my kiteserver then te game works:S How can that be? I've installed konami patch also?

I regret that I am getting the following failure message for kitserver 8.1.2 with the 1.2 patch from Konami. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? This is very confusing because sometimes the game plays OK but more often then not crashes after the team selection page. Any ideas for a solution would be much appreciated!

{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Chelsea\pa\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Chelsea\pb\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Liverpool\pa\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Liverpool\pb\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Chelsea\pa\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Liverpool\pa\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Chelsea\ga\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Liverpool\ga\numbers-front.png

Dear juce I have some problem.!!! i use pes exe 1.20 (patch 1.20)..& now in home have 2 system... kitserver 8.1.2 for my system work fine ..& no probelm ...my SPECIFICATION SYSTEM IS : Intel Celeron CPU 2.40 GHz .. 2.42 GHz 512 mb RAM DDR 400
Graphic card GeForce FX 5200

... but in my brother syestem game have crash when use kitserver 8.1.2 ... some time whit out the game ... when select team if want change formation system or change player in start list & start to play ..whit oute the game ... i check all pc system no problem i ... i remove kitserver is work perfectly ...fine & no problem ... but when install kitserver ..crash... i use 2 or 3 exe 1.20 ... but don't fix this problem....

My Brother SPECIFICATION SYSTEM IS : Intel Pentium 4 cpu 3.20 GHz - 3.21 GHz .. 1 GB RAM DDR 2
Graphic card GeForce 6200 LE

pleas if can help me... very thank's russian master.

--> my brother log kitserver (have 2 type log) :

http://astracell.persiangig.com/document/pes2009-1.log

http://astracell.persiangig.com/document/pes2009.log

There will be no new releases for a while, because i'm taking a break from editing PES and from PES itself also. All kitserver developement is suspended as of now, until i feel like i want to continue. If that never happens, then that's the end of it.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to kitserver project in one way or the other. Whether it was testing, making suggestions, submitting log files to track down the bugs. Thanks, guys.

For all those still posting their problems , see JUCE post 855 , quoted above.

Looks like Scott Carson after the goal against Germany, which wanted to be buried in the ground

Back to Topic: I got a problem since 4 days, i created a patch, but sometimes the game can´t be load after kitselection screen. for other user all works fine, but for me and some other the game load and load and load. i don´t use any konami patch and try with different version of kitserver 8.08 - 8.12 but no differents, anyone got a idea whats up ? i never have any probs with kitserver, but now i need help

I've got a big problem with kitserver!!!!!
after installing it if I try to go to "settings" when it asks me if I want to ability all quality levels it doesn't permit me to answer yes or no 'cos the kitserver blocks!!!
I dunno what to do I tried to download other kitserver but it dont matter..i always have the same problem

I have been playing the pes series for a while and have been wondering how to create kits as I appreciate the time and effort people put in to making option files but they just don't seem to be very great. can anyone assist me on how to operate kitserver as I have no knowledge about it. I have downloaded kitserver, the pes2009 demo and gdb manager and are the kits going to be compatible with the ps3 .. may sound stupid but I've never tried to recreate kits for myself ... some help please... thanks ;):BYE:

I regret that I am getting the following failure message for kitserver 8.1.2 with the 1.2 patch from Konami. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? This is very confusing because sometimes the game plays OK but more often then not crashes after the team selection page. Any ideas for a solution would be much appreciated!

{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Chelsea\pb\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Liverpool\pb\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Chelsea\ga\numbers-front.png
{KSERV} LoadPNGTexture: unable to read PNG file: C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\.\GDB\uni\EPL\Liverpool\ga\numbers-front.png

Same problem i m using 1.1 still same issue

Just like to say thanks for all the hard work over the years.. if you dont decide to come back i doubt there will be much reason to get another pro evo on the pc.. the kits e.t.c made pro on the pc the best thing ever.. again much appreciated.

man, i posted ur screen on my blog, is awsome...

gk are :BLINK: sometimes...

xciput.jpg

or see this :APPLAUD:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6FpkTBxyt8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=it&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6FpkTBxyt8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=it&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://pes-patch.blogspot.com/2008/10/bug-penalty-free-kick-cristiano-ronaldo.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom