Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Hey Juce, you gave life to this game with your editings!!
Thank you very much for your helping of us, that was more than enough..

How do I get new balls in the game? I inserted three new balls in kitservers img in cv01, mad a ball text in names inside kitserver, but I don't have the balls in game. All I see are the names of the balls when I choose them before the game starts but not the balls...

Oh!Thanks to Juce!!:WORSHIP:

But I have a problem, when i open the ati tray tool, i can't enter the game, and I close the ati tray tool, then pes2009 work correctly, is it a bug or anything else ??

Juce decision its been a shock in Konami HQ. Now they are going to work harder to release a completed game!

Jokes apart, thanks to Juce for all his time. I know we are just some bits at the other side of your monitor, but you made millions of us a little bit happier.

hi anyone that can help me:

my settings do not have 1280x1024 setting and when i use kitsever to force the resolution, it says the game can only play in windows mode. Can anyone help me please? I'm using 8600 GT atm .I was able to run 1280x1024 with the resolution fix for the demo at full screen

There will be no new releases for a while, because i'm taking a break from editing PES and from PES itself also. All kitserver developement is suspended as of now, until i feel like i want to continue. If that never happens, then that's the end of it.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to kitserver project in one way or the other. Whether it was testing, making suggestions, submitting log files to track down the bugs. Thanks, guys.

Wise choice m8. I think (after playing some matches) that PES2009/KONAMI doesn´t deserves your time and the money of PES´s fans. PES6 is FAR WAY better and it´s a shame that they couldn´t do it better this time. Take a breath m8, you deserve it :WORSHIP:.

Thank you for all the years of free, but yet quality work. On the opposite of KONAMI that had payed work (by all of us) but released a crappy game...TWICE!!!...

pes 2009 will not require much editing with kits, konami will update since the download fuction default kits good enough though patches stand out with bundesliga teams so guys really dont be that sad if juce is leaving his done moe than enough he did alot with pes 6 since than konami have improved there stuff

Totally wrong! PES is crap without this kind of editing, and konami hasn´t improved since PES6, they have been getting worse instead...

Wise choice m8. I think (after playing some matches) that PES2009/KONAMI doesn´t deserves your time and the money of PES´s fans. PES6 is FAR WAY better and it´s a shame that they couldn´t do it better this time. Take a breath m8, you deserve it :WORSHIP:.

Thank you for all the years of free, but yet quality work. On the opposite of KONAMI that had payed work (by all of us) but released a crappy game...TWICE!!!...

Totally wrong! PES is crap without this kind of editing, and konami hasn´t improved since PES6, they have been getting worse instead...

Sadly on the PC version (which is what Juce's work was all about) KONAMI has 0 cometition with that brain dead console whore Peter Moore as the dick-head of EA Sports...

seabass dissapears when he sees the exit door for a year and never sais anyfing about the whole thing like it never happened, his like a samurai comes back from the dead

same question as jujube. primepost why we should ask in private? it's his right ...not him asked for money...we asked because we know what he did for us in last 4-5 years

In this,I sent from Chinese Netizen Blessing .Thank you for a long time the efforts . Good luck, juce !
Thank you!
For Chinese
(在此,我送上一名来自中国网友的祝福。感谢你长时间所做的努力。juce,祝你好运!
非常感谢!)

Juce, I'm a great admirer of your work in editing, and I offer here to help you whatever the problem that made you stop, unfortunately I do not know what happened to you has stopped, and I hope that is not a parade but yes a backlash.

If this is definitive here is my gratitude for everything you did and helped in world's fun. Thank you is an idol, someone in whom they inspire.

Sorry for my english i'm a brazilian guy and i road more places in south america and you is known even in a local tribe near Roraima (Amazonia).
People you do not imagine that there are grateful to you and to all those people fast will my thanks again.

you stopped juce? hmm to say sth...i really didn't know that until now...i didn't ask you for paypal because u stopped, never think that...this last post i saw u stopped...

Thanks Juce for everything.. From the Evolution Patch team and me..

You are the MVP of the PES editing scene..

Good luck in the future..

Greetz

There will be no new releases for a while, because i'm taking a break from editing PES and from PES itself also. All kitserver developement is suspended as of now, until i feel like i want to continue. If that never happens, then that's the end of it.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to kitserver project in one way or the other. Whether it was testing, making suggestions, submitting log files to track down the bugs. Thanks, guys.

Top men Juce and Robbie for all of your work.....It's a shame that Konami can't make a game worthy enough anymore. I'm sure you've abandoned the game for the exact same reason that i and lots of other people have. Also you must have a LOT of patience for putting up with all of the whingers on here who seem to think you can update your kitserver with whatever they want within 5 minutes.

I still remember the first time i discovered Kitserver for PES5. Amazing work from you and Robbie for the last few years.

Maybe we'll have a reason to revisit these boards in a year or so because PES has been fixed.....but i'm not holding my breath.

:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP: JUCE & ROBBIE :WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

burna you know what buddy i examined steven gerrard who is my favourite player in the world and found that what the hell have konami done with him like with ronaldinho in pes 2009, did you see how he looks old and does not stand up to the test with dribbling, i took a shot with him once you know that classic gerrard bazooka and it was slow and not upto my standard, he was a great utility player with pes 2008, i mean man the model of gerrard looks funny compared with pes 2008 version you reckon im positive about this look at ronaldinho he looks like bart simpsons or homer what f? player models look crap this year whyyy whyyyb whyyy....

Is there anyone else who can work on the stadiums? All the best EPL one's were left out and it feels wrong on BAL at man city playing home games in south america.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom